ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yo, maybe menace was right about how she got her job

:chrisfreshhah:
Surprised the Supreme Court is actually starting to do something

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Well done to the government for cracking down on corruption. Look at this fat chick, she came to Somalia to steal from the needy. I guess her clothing line was failing miserably.

Every corrupt f*ck must be thrown out. :susp:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Well done to the government for cracking down on corruption. Look at this fat chick, she came to Somalia to steal from the needy. I guess her clothing line was failing miserably.

You should follow her on Snapchat. She acts like she's the Somali Mother Teresa and is always begging for donations to some gofundme so she can #MakeSomaliaGreatAgain

Gambar

VIP

"Clothing line" :ftw9nwa:

Bohol

VIP
:ooh: Your uncle ain't playing around @Duke of Bohol

That is why he was chosen. He is a Islamist and has zero tolerance for corruption.

:salute:
Ibraahim-Iidle-Saleebaan-300x225.jpg

Gambar

VIP
Allah waa ceebobeen :drakelaugh: if it keeps going like this wallahi I have
hope for Somalia. This woman seems like low hanging fruit though.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi this is a historic moment, the first glimmer of hope in the long struggle to restore the rule of law.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You should follow her on Snapchat. She acts like she's the Somali Mother Teresa and is always begging for donations to some gofundme so she can #MakeSomaliaGreatAgain
Very shameless, who is she fooling? She literally became an mp to steal from an already starving people, kulaha make Somalia great again. :ileycry:

Nah she's legit:

For the guys who don't know, Muna Kay heads the Ministry of Dabo.

MOD soldier (ignore the trainee on the right):

6a00d83451b71f69e2017c3363fff7970b-400wi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending