MP Ahmed Hussen and his love for LGBTQQIP2SAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did he participate in gay pride parades years before even running for office?

I know Ahmed Hussen personally. We took the same bus together during undergraduate years. We had classes in the same building. Telfer Desmarais Building lol @maple syrup

If you knew him personally then you wouldn't post an obviously photoshopped image of him to make a point. You're lying.

I doubt you've even met the man.

o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-KATHLEEN-WYNNE-PRIDE-facebook.jpg

Here is the original image. AbdiJohnson is a certified liar.
AbdiJohnson caught with his pants down:siilaanyolaugh:

:chrisfreshhah:

Everyone knows Ahmed Hussen is a big Zionist and LGBTQQIPS2AA supporter.

Ahmed Hussen was one of the co founders of the Somali Jewish mentorship program. The other co founder includes a big Zionist from Ottawa named Mark.

You're acting as if cooperating with and befriending Jews is a bad thing. I have plenty of Jewish friends and I've always liked them as a people, but what the f*ck does that have to do with anything?

You posted a photoshopped image and now you can't backtrack from your lies.

You're acting as if cooperating with and befriending Jews is a bad thing. I have plenty of Jewish friends and I've always liked them as a people, but what the f*ck does that have to do with anything?

You posted a photoshopped image and now you can't backtrack from your lies.

You like Zionists?

I asked you a question. Do you like Zionists ?Ahmed Hussen is a Zionist for teaming up with them

You are a liar. And there is nothing that makes Jews into Zionists. Some Jews are Zionists in the same way that SOME Christians are Zionists.

End this convo. You opened up this thread based on a lie and you're a liar.

You are a liar. And there is nothing that makes Jews into Zionists. Some Jews are Zionists in the same way that SOME Christians are Zionists.

End this convo. You opened up this thread based on a lie and you're a liar.

Ahmed Hussen teamed up with a man who is part of the JDL. Zionist organization.

You've turned this thread from being about gays to being about Jews. You've switched up because you're a liar.

There's no switching up

Justin Trudeau said anyone who is against gays and abortions is not allowed in my party. Ahmed Hussen is pro LGBTQQIPS2AA and he is also a partner with a Zionist on a program..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts