ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
wallahi he looks visibly disgusted though

mostly because wynne is a dreadful premier

somehow worse than mcguinty which is saying something

wallahi he looks visibly disgusted though

mostly because wynne is a dreadful premier

somehow worse than mcguinty which is saying something

McGuinty was a good man. I met him a few times. He knows me. Lol

Hes not disgusted. Ahmed Hussen went to my old university. I saw him speak to a gay goth at the bus stop

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
but yo he might actually help the homophobia within the somali community

because nobody is going to really get mad at a somali dude who is educated, a lawyer, and now an MP. you can't want good role models for your farxans and then not listen to what they have to say.

but yo he might actually help the homophobia within the somali community

because nobody is going to really get mad at a somali dude who is educated, a lawyer, and now an MP. you can't want good role models for your farxans and then not listen to what they have to say.

Somali faraaxs are not very homophobic. They are only homophobic when near other men. All my Somali male friends and acquaintances know I'm gay. A dozen of them. None of them cut me off strangely enough

But you're right. He can do wonders with the homophobia tackling in general

You really believe that?

:chrisfreshhah:

The guy is trying to make sure he does not get any competition from the left when he runs again. He is covering his ass.

Then why did he participate in gay pride parades years before even running for office?

I know Ahmed Hussen personally. We took the same bus together during undergraduate years. We had classes in the same building. Telfer Desmarais Building lol @maple syrup

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Then why did he participate in gay pride parades years before even running for office?

I know Ahmed Hussen personally. We took the same bus together during undergraduate years. We had classes in the same building. Telfer Desmarais Building lol

I thought u were 23

Forever 23.

Also saving that pic is creepy fyi.

View attachment 4550

Here he is with Ontario lesbian Liberal Premier Kathleen Wynne

You do realize this picture is fake right? It's actually a photoshopped image, and the real image is of Prime Minister Trudeau sitting with Kathleen Wynne while holding the rainbow flag.

You're a Moderator on this forum. Have some self-respect and actually verify what you post before posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending