• Singapore

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • USA

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Don't go to the USA , you're better off staying in Norway otherwise you will be a target , because you are Muslim , Somali, Black and have a Norwegian accent so if you speak any other language other than English infront of racist rednecks I guarantee they will use physical harms.
Their media loves to portray their shithole country as the greatest of the world, but in fact the dumbest country ever. Don't let those fancy skyscrapers decieve you , you don't want live miserably , I have many friends over the years relocated from Cape Town to San Diego , Minneapolis and Seattle and one of them was telling me life is not so great, he's married and cannot afford to buy his newborn's health insurance, which cost $10,000 wtf , his life is drowning in debts , he's afraid to become homeless and another friend of mine who was an esteemed bussinessman back in the old days lives inside a car. He misses the life he left a decade ago. I was really surprised wlahi
That enough discouraged me of ever going overseas especially North America , since I was young I had strong desires of going there , I dreamt of living in Miami or New York, living a free lifestyle sleeping with Cuban es. But dreams are bs

I'm happy where I am , I have sharci and can travel anywhere , I want to experience Malaysia, Indonesia or Singapore any Asian countries .

Waan awooda in an galbeedka dalxiis ku tago ileen visa 90 maalmood ku joogi kara but the stories my friends told me argagax weeye.

Why are you leaving Norway sxb?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Don't go to the USA , you're better off staying in Norway otherwise you will be a target , because you are Muslim , Somali, Black and have a Norwegian accent so if you speak any other language other than English infront of racist rednecks I guarantee they will use physical harms.
Their media loves to portray their shithole country as the greatest of the world, but in fact the dumbest country ever. Don't let those fancy skyscrapers decieve you , you don't want live miserably , I have many friends over the years relocated from Cape Town to San Diego , Minneapolis and Seattle and one of them was telling me life is not so great, he's married and cannot afford to buy his newborn's health insurance, which cost $10,000 wtf , his life is drowning in debts , he's afraid to become homeless and another friend of mine who was an esteemed bussinessman back in the old days lives inside a car. He misses the life he left a decade ago. I was really surprised wlahi
That enough discouraged me of ever going overseas especially North America , since I was young I had strong desires of going there , I dreamt of living in Miami or New York, living a free lifestyle sleeping with Cuban *****es. But dreams are bs

I'm happy where I am , I have sharci and can travel anywhere , I want to experience Malaysia, Indonesia or Singapore any Asian countries .

Waan awooda in an galbeedka dalxiis ku tago ileen visa 90 maalmood ku joogi kara but the stories my friends told me argagax weeye.

Why are you leaving Norway sxb?
i want to study aboard and change of scenery as much as i love norway as it is a guud place i would like to experience other parts of the globe