Moving to somalia, got a job in the Army

Self explanatory, received a job as the rank of Captain (Dhamme) In TURKSOM base Mogadishu, where I'll start my military career. Havent accepted yet what are your Thoughts.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’d take it. I wish I was a male so I could do so. I’d become a well respected general and learn the in’s and out’s of the country. Then I’d take over the presidency. I’d do what Barre failed to do.

It’s not worth it dying for that country:kanyehmm:

I will be part of a newly established drone division in, A block of turksom which
20210317_222522.jpg
will house 3 Bakyrat TB2 drones.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Self explanatory, received a job as the rank of Captain (Dhamme) In TURKSOM base Mogadishu, where I'll start my military career. Havent accepted yet what are your Thoughts.
Sahib go for it PERIOD.
You may end up as President of Somalia with your military background, if not then at least the GENERAL OF SOMALIA DRONES DIVISION. YOU WILL BE SMOKING ALL THOSE WHO VIOLATE SOMALIA SOVEREIGNTY IN AIR, LAND AND SEA.

:salute:

f*ck somalia 🇸🇴 its a failed state. Dont risk your valuable life for such a shithole where most kids there want te same achievements as you

Technically I wont be in Somalia, I'll be in a heavily armed compound protected by 200 turks/2000 somali army. Bombing terrorists from a computer and making a decent living for a couple of years.

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Easy money. Respectable career. No reason to say no.
This comfort they talk about in the west is a facade. Atleast you can move up and be respected amongst your people where the majority looks like you

Don't waste your comfortable western life for somalia its failed bro. We'll be shithole forever somalis are too arrogant for change. Just stay in where you are not kids in somalia would risk there lives to have the same opportunity in qoorbaha.

giphy.gif

This new division being established, would really shift tides of war with alshabaab cause a massive loss for them. The Bakyrat drone are one of the most devastating drones on the market. I'd be saving tons of lives ontop of that overseeing a unit I will be able to command 1 drone with a crew of 5. The also agreed to give me a free scholarship on topography in Isparta lmao, not sure Why anyone would refuse this.

Last edited:
Fourth-generation warfare's fukt if you're on the ground, but if you're just piloting drones do it wallahi.
Literally getting paid to play IRL COD, lucky bastard :ohlord:

Fourth-generation warfare's fukt if you're on the ground, but if you're just piloting drones do it wallahi.
Literally getting paid to play IRL COD, lucky bastard :ohlord:

Lol the turk drones are so powerful, in Libya That haftar guy was put in a muzzle. Poor guy was confined to his cave for months😂😂😂

Go for it bro, it's an opportunity to work for your country and make a difference hopefully those drones lead to the destruction of Alshaydan.

My brother is an IT engineer and lives in halane works on the computer security setting up biometrics technology etc his now one of the main people in that department, despite the challenges he would never go back to the west doing his old job. this job gives him a purpose which is priceless.

Trending

Latest posts