Moving to America from the UK

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2019-9-11_10-8-46.jpeg

I thought they ended marriage based and chain migration and even birth right citizenship even for the military, basically only the lotto, Einstein, waiting in a 20 year line and regugee, you should have got in earlier there isn’t a chance outside work visas where they’ll send you back @World

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Marry a xalimo from the states, that’s the easiest way. Also don’t make the mistake of moving to California or NYC, I know most of you think those states are cool from watching movies but reality is different. Move to a smaller state with good Muslim community.

If I would move to the US, I'd settle down in either Boston or Houston. Are those good choices?

World

VIP
View attachment 78652
I thought they ended marriage based and chain migration and even birth right citizenship even for the military, basically only the lotto, Einstein, waiting in a 20 year line and regugee, you should have got in earlier there isn’t a chance outside work visas where they’ll send you back @World
I googled it and they did not end marriage based citizenship

Apparently you get a green card 2 years after marriage and citizenship 3 years after that. And it takes 6 months to get a marriage visa. Suppose I find a girl to marry within 2 years of working in america and i could be a citizen in my late 20s.

Not that long at all.

Tukraq

VIP
I googled it and they did not end marriage based citizenship

Apparently you get a green card 2 years after marriage and citizenship 3 years after that. And it takes 6 months to get a marriage visa. Suppose I find a girl to marry within 2 years of working in america and i could be a citizen in my late 20s.

Not that long at all.
well then hurry up this is a day to day matter and can be ended with a executive order pretty easily

Apollo

VIP
@World How were you born in Somalia when you are just 20?

Lmao, your parents & you are then fobs in my book. They experienced 10 years of civil war chaos.

My folks left immediately when the Barre regime started to look weak & on the brink of collapse. :siilaanyolaugh:

Lmao, your parents & you are then fobs in my book. They experienced 10 years of civil war chaos.

My folks left immediately when the Barre regime started to look weak & on the brink of collapse. :siilaanyolaugh:
Makes sense why he hates the uk. Rare to see a fob here. America is perfect for him in that case :liberaltears:

Macalin M

Out here

My dad left before the collapse but my mum left 3 years after black hawk down. Do I count as fob? I was born in the West (real birth)

World

VIP

My dad didn’t experience civil war because he’s from laaacanood but my mum did since she’s from kismayo, but she went back north shortly before siad barre fell which is how they met.

I came to the uk in 2001.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Running away is a loser mentality. With hard work, you can make it. If you've failed in the UK, you'll still fail, wherever you go.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You get more PTO the longer you stay with the company, currently I get 4 weeks paid vacation, 10 holiday days, 3 floating holiday/personal days and 4 weeks of sick leave.

u work for Wellsfargo bank human resources?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Best thing to do is apply for roles whilst you're here, but only if they accept Skype as a medium for your Interviews lol don't ever take a flight for that.

You will probably get a work permit for a number of years that may expire and your employer would need to sponsor you to stay longer. Get a wifey like someone suggested and that might be your escape clause.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Buy a a few real estate and hire a few people. I think the it's requires you hire 10 people. I don't really know whole process but I know a few people that got in this way. If you serious about this maybe to with an emigration lawyer as they did.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
When I graduate I would like to move to and work in America inshallah.

Do they accept fresh graduates or would I need a few years of experience?

Though I have a UK passport, I was born in Somalia. Would that be a problem?

Thanks.

Take a bullet proof vest.

Trending

Latest posts