Moving from the UK to the US

Fay

DELETED
Im not telling your crazy ass of all people orod soco nacasley View attachment 171969

i still recommend against buts its your life at end of the day especially with all the political unrest in hellhole USA you should come back to Tdot View attachment 171971
I grew up in jamestown lol if i come back i need me a condo in downtown n toronto is expensive compared to usa im already buying a house u worked my ass off wallahi

Naa

Not Chun li
Im not telling your crazy ass of all people orod soco nacasley
1613760325424.png
I don't wanna hurt you physically :)
Lmfao nah i dont touch other women.. but they r really pretty tho the last time i was in atlanta it was before covid i went to this party and i met so many good looking people mashallah
More men have AIDS than girls. But Atlanta is nice, pretty houses are very cheap

Fay

DELETED
I don't wanna hurt you physically :)

More men have AIDS than girls. But Atlanta is nice, pretty houses are very cheap
Where r the somalis tho i didnt see any somali.. ill be coming back to atlanta.. any somali areas or restaurants u can recommend?

Naa

Not Chun li
Where r the somalis tho i didnt see any somali.. ill be coming back to atlanta.. any somali areas or restaurants u can recommend?
We live in Clarkston... it's not cute :/

Maybe cause I don't go out a lot, but I haven't been to a Somali restaurant. There are a bunch of Ethiopian restaurants tho.

If you want to have better living circumstances then its best to change professions. Midwifery doesn't pay very much and if you move to the US you will have to pay state taxes, federal taxes, health insurance and even garbage collection. Apply to Gulf countries instead. You will have free accommodation provided by your employer, healthcare coverage and a tax-free income and will be much safer.

Trending

Latest posts