Moving from the UK to the US

Why move to the USA as a black muslim? there's no free health care which means if your shot you better get ready to pay a lot for an ambulance or die on the ground. Police brutality is rife whether your at home or driving the police can come onto you anytime. Last but not least random killings and racist rednecks are on the rise al across the state so is wise other than a lil holiday not to live there, is better to move to Canada, or Scandinavia
the health care may be true, but the rest are stereotypes that doesn't happen unless you live in dangerous areas, I live in Cali. "Natural beauty, cutting-edge technology, vibrant food culture, movies and music - California has it all. ... From Hollywood dreams to Silicon Valley start-ups; from Napa Valley vineyards to miles of free beaches, California is one of the most beautiful and livable places in America"

Viscount

I got real connections
Canada would be a preferred option for you guys, the US is like the wild west I lived on the rougher sides of town growing up, I had seen confrontations between people turn into shootouts. Racist cadaan folks who scream racial slurs for no reason, but Indiana has got some sides of town where people won't even talk to you if your a non-white. Allegedly the KKK still exists in Indiana, move to the West Coast states if you choose the US.

Last edited:
As somebody who has travelled all over North American provinces and states and has been to many European countries. I wonder if some of these Unemployed U.K posters are trolling or are they actually this delusional about the states? No way somebody could be this uninformed.
And to answer @Princefan question I recommend the east coast specifically Massachusetts, Connecticut, or New York with your degree

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
the health care may be true, but the rest are stereotypes that doesn't happen unless you live in dangerous areas, I live in Cali. "Natural beauty, cutting-edge technology, vibrant food culture, movies and music - California has it all. ... From Hollywood dreams to Silicon Valley start-ups; from Napa Valley vineyards to miles of free beaches, California is one of the most beautiful and livable places in America"
California is overpriced lgbtq land

Trending