Moving abroad

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
We don’t got problems with their women. You know how to piss people off. Don’t do it again brother i don’t like discussions or fights:wow1:

Are we okay:samwelcome:
Akhi I always forgive and hope in return that i am forgiven. I am very matter of fact and don’t post to trigger people but I guess it rubs people off the wrong way. But the truth must be spoken

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Akhi I always forgive and hope in return that i am forgiven. I am very matter of fact and don’t post to trigger people but I guess it rubs people off the wrong way. But the truth must be spoken

I understand your point. But your insult was unacceptable. And yes that could be true in your perspective. But not every person shares your way of viewing individuals. And i am a female :mjlol:

Don’t snitch me, uae sounds nice in my ears:kendrickcry:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I understand your point. But your insult was unacceptable. And yes that could be true in your perspective. But not every person shares your way of viewing individuals. And i am a female :mjlol:

Don’t snitch me, uae sounds nice in my ears:kendrickcry:
Ukhti sorry if I came across too aggressive- I love Somali women as my sisters and wish the best for all of you.

I’ll think about your request and we will review it further in our next Akh-right meeting spearheaded by brother Mohamed Hijab but I can’t make any promises as the akhis are tough on self haters:reallymaury::mjdontkno:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Ukhti sorry if I came across too aggressive- I love Somali women as my sisters and wish the best for all of you.

I’ll think about your request and we will review it further in our next Akh-right meeting spearheaded by brother Mohamed Hijab but I can’t make any promises as the akhis are tough on self haters:reallymaury::mjdontkno:

Tell him i am daarod :mjlol: :stressed:

Thanks in advance

Trending

Latest posts