Mother of Minister Siraji demands the killer of her son to be executed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
War aniga ma walaan miise caden ba lagaa heesayaa war dhulka halalaa galo wecelka oo moryaanta ah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ive had enough of you
What are you on about have you changed your stance now you're willing to support a murderer what did you expect from me kind words? Motherfuck that moryaan and I hope he gets killed soon in sha Allah likewise I had enough of your bullshit take your hiraab shii elsewhere.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
What are you on about have you changed your stance now you're willing to support a murderer what did you expect from me kind words? Motherfuck that moryaan and I hope he gets killed soon in sha Allah likewise I had enough of your bullshit take your hiraab shii elsewhere.
Why say take him to galkacyo trying to instigate mj vs hg that will not please me im not a fan of qabyalaad so what else did you expect

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Why do you want to see somaliland secession from the rest of Somalia?

Do you believe somaliland consists of the colonial project British somaliland?
Somaliland doesnt exist as a country but rather as a maamul we will settle all disputes and border disputes betwween all maamuls and we can make somaliland a better place

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
SL has many clans living within
It's borders.

We are all brothers and sisters Masha'Allah
IMG_3906.PNG
IMG_3907.PNG

So you believe if dhulbhante don't want to be a part of somaliland they should leave sool, sanaag & ceyn cause that's somaliland & instead they should go and settle in Puntland cause they're the same people :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::mjlol::lolbron::russ::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending