Mother of 6 killed by husband

AUN May Allah bless her with Jannah. I’m heartbroken for their kids. Mum is dead and dad is a murderer who ended the life of their mother and will probably also be killed for his heinous actions. It’s a double tragedy that none of us can truly fathom.

Abuse against women transcends borders, races and nationalities. The vast majority of murdered women are in fact murdered by their partners. Not strangers, but the men in their lives. It’s an epidemic.

AUN May Allah bless her with Jannah. I’m heartbroken for their kids. Mum is dead and dad is a murderer who ended the life of their mother and will probably also be killed for his heinous actions.

Abuse against women transcends borders, races and nationalities. The vast majority of murdered women are in fact murdered by their partners. Not strangers, but the men in their lives. It’s an epidemic.
There’s a thread in the politics section that describes this case if you want to know more

AUN May Allah bless her with Jannah. I’m heartbroken for their kids. Mum is dead and dad is a murderer who ended the life of their mother and will probably also be killed for his heinous actions. It’s a double tragedy that none of us can truly fathom.

This is not unique to somalia walhi it global isue homacides

There’s a thread in the politics section that describes this case if you want to know more
I’ll look into it. Incredibly tragic. I was just watching the video of her father and the men in her family talking. My duas also go to them as well. It can’t be easy to not only burying your child when every parent would want their child to bury them and not the other way around, but also dealing with the reality of your daughter and unborn grandchild being burnt to death by the very man you allowed your daughter to marry.

I don’t know what happened in this case. My predictions is that mental health was at play. This isn’t to downplay DV as that could very well be a big possibility or a combination of both, but mental health issues are rife in the Somali community.

This is not unique to somalia walhi it global isue homacides
It happens in the UK a lot as well. Statistically three women are murdered a week by their husband/boyfriend or their ex. Women globally are simply much more likely to be murdered by their husband rather than an outsider. Hence why when a woman is murdered, their romantic relationships are the first to be scrutinized.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It happens in the UK a lot as well. Statistically three women are murdered a week by their husband/boyfriend or their ex. Women globally are simply much more likely to be murdered by their husband rather than an outsider. Hence why when a woman is murdered, their romantic relationships are the first to be scrutinized.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalis don’t take mental health seriously that’s the problem. I remember in the U.K. when a Somali man stabbed his wife 75 times. May Allah protect us.

I’ll look into it. Incredibly tragic. I was just watching the video of her father and the men in her family talking. My duas also go to them as well. It can’t be easy to not only burying your child when every parent would want their child to bury them and not the other way around, but also dealing with the reality of your daughter and unborn grandchild being burnt to death by the very man you allowed your daughter to marry.

I don’t know what happened in this case. My predictions is that mental health was at play. This isn’t to downplay DV as that could very well be a big possibility or a combination of both, but mental health issues are rife in the Somali community.
I know mental health could definitely be at play I feel sorry for the kids losing a mother is devastating I saw a video of the kids they were little children it’s heartbreaking I hope justice is served sad situation

Somalis don’t take mental health seriously that’s the problem. I remember in the U.K. when a Somali man stabbed his wife 75 times. May Allah protect us.
Was it that young couple or another one? A young man recently stabbed his wife more than 20 times.

I know mental health could definitely be at play I feel sorry for the kids losing a mother is devastating I saw a video of the kids they were little children it’s heartbreaking I hope justice is served sad situation
I’ve just went to the thread that you were talking about and it’s making my blood boil. Supposedly, the culprit is being protected by his qabil. At this point, all of them need to be dealt with. That’s abomination of the highest order.

I’ve just went to the thread that you were talking about and it’s making my blood boil. Supposedly, the culprit is being protected by his qabil. At this point, all of them need to be dealt with. That’s abomination of the highest order.
Yeah it’s the disgusting side of qabiil culture were killers and criminals are shielded from justice pressure from the public is increasing however

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
IT IS AMAZING! Monster Level!!

A man who burned his PREGNANT wife is a sad incident, another tragedy is that she was raising orphan children from her previous marriage, and another surprise is that until now the security forces in Mogadishu have not caught the killer.

It is an act that shows the level of brutality that is possible in this wretched society. According to the children the killer was laughing hysterically when the wife was burning and screaming in agony and pain.

Apparently the killer is a close relative of Mogadishu police commander Macallin Mahdi and thus the police haven't spoken about the incident or begun formal investigation according to many sources.

https://fb.watch/pYKEIXkg2T/?mibextid=RtaFA8
https://fb.watch/pYKBI8azWe/?mibextid=RtaFA8

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

A man who burned his PREGNANT wife is a sad incident, another tragedy is that she was raising orphan children from her previous marriage, and another surprise is that until now the security forces in Mogadishu have not caught the killer.

It is an act that shows the level of brutality that is possible in this wretched society. According to the children the killer was laughing hysterically when the wife was burning and screaming in agony and pain.

Apparently the killer is a close relative of Mogadishu police commander Macallin Mahdi and thus the police haven't spoken about the incident or begun formal investigation according to many sources.

In the video, the father was calling to the justice to be served as it used to be.

I doubt it's mental illness because if it was he probably would've killed the children too as often it goes with mental cases

Wtf does he think people will turn a left cheek if they don't do their job? Aabihiis wasse

Is the so called 'president' gonna ever do something properly and sack this corrupt police cheif

https://x.com/shabellemedia/status/1753358816966496729?s=46
IMG_9250.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts