Mother of 6 killed by husband

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somalis have a violence problem. So normalized to fly off the handles that it's sickening. The value of life is cheaper than dirt and people make it worse by hiding these monster. Why? Because they share some long dead ancestor. What a sick joke.

AUN to that poor woman and I pray for her children's wellbeing. Losing one's mother at such a age. The man should be hanged, drawn and quartered.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
How is this a hate crime of systematically murdering women, girls, or females in general because of their gender and/or sex?

Refrain from introducing incel terms and perspectives into discussions about crimes, and avoid fuelling a gender war narrative that portrays these incidents as commonplace or indicative of a genocide against women. It is clear that individuals in the video, both young and old Men either locals and her tribe, are actively seeking the culprit in these situations, and labelling such cases as a widespread attack on women is misleading. For instance, incident like the Evil woman turning her husband blind and burning his face should not be categorized as a form of genocide.

EDIT: This was originally written in response to a thread Gender war bait initiated by Femcel @Lais on this topic surrounding this incident but was subsequently merged into the current thread.

Last edited:
How is this intentional killing with a gender-related motivation?

Refrain from introducing incel terms and perspectives into discussions about crimes, and avoid fueling a gender war narrative that portrays these incidents as commonplace or indicative of a genocide against women. It is clear that individuals in the video, both young and old Men either locals and her tribe, are actively seeking the culprit in these situations, and labelling such cases as a widespread attack on women is misleading. For instance, incident like the Evil woman turning her husband blind and burning his face should not be categorized as a form of genocide.
Femicide is an incel term? LOL. Gender based attacks on women is extremely common in Somalia why does bringing this issue to light get you upset?

techsamatar

Femicide is an incel term? LOL.
"is it fair to say that Somalia has a femicide problem?" - Claiming that we have a femicide problem, which is widely considered a myth, seems to be employing a femcel tactic. The historical threads you've presented strongly suggest an inclination toward sparking gender wars.

@Lais NO it doesn’t have a femicide problem and it’s you women who spread the lies of fgm being a normal practice amongst the Somali society to cadaan people and now forget cadaans even madows are using such lies to degrade the country and the people. Have some shame I f*cking hate western raised xalimos man!

Last edited:
@Lais NO it doesn’t have a femicide problem and it’s you women who spread the lies of fgm being a normal practice amongst the Somali society to cadaan people and now forget cadaans even madows are using such lies to degrade the country and the people. Have some shame I f*cking hate western raised xalimos man! they’re scums of this planet!
Fgm is complex but it’s absolutely a huge issue facing our Community & we should speak about it not hide it to save face. Older women are usually the ones who perform the procedure and I’m not opposed to holding them & the men who encourage it accountable.

Last edited:

techsamatar

@Lais NO it doesn’t have a femicide problem and it’s you women who spread the lies of fgm being a normal practice amongst the Somali society to cadaan people and now forget cadaans even madows are using such lies to degrade the country and the people. Have some shame I f*cking hate western raised xalimos man! they’re scums of this planet!
Thirty countries practice FGM, but most refer to Somalia as the only FGM nation because of these shameless bigots who believe they will gain some sympathy when the reality is entirely the opposite. The funniest thing is that, in all thirty countries that practice FGM, women are the ones who initiate and drive the practice; even in my family, including my grandparents, the men never wanted it, but the wives did it behind their backs.

Fgm is complex but it’s absolutely a huge issue facing our Community & we should speak about it not hide it to save face. Older women are usually the ones who perform the procedure and I’m not opposed to holding them & the mens who encourage it accountable.
It’s unfortunate what happened to this mother but it don’t mean this kind of heinous crime happens often in the country which’s what you’re implying huuno.
Have you watched desert flower btw??
J*reers literally make fun of us saying we cut women’s genitals…

Kisame

Plotting world domination
How is this a hate crime of systematically murdering women, girls, or females in general because of their gender and/or sex?

Refrain from introducing incel terms and perspectives into discussions about crimes, and avoid fuelling a gender war narrative that portrays these incidents as commonplace or indicative of a genocide against women. It is clear that individuals in the video, both young and old Men either locals and her tribe, are actively seeking the culprit in these situations, and labelling such cases as a widespread attack on women is misleading. For instance, incident like the Evil woman turning her husband blind and burning his face should not be categorized as a form of genocide.
That nigga will be caught soon. Bro pissed off everyone one.
Femicide is an incel term? LOL. Gender based attacks on women is extremely common in Somalia why does bringing this issue to light get you upset?

When chicks bring up femincide most niggas just assume that y'all are referring to a bunch of men running around murdering women because of their gender.

Femicide is way more complex and honestly needs a new name.

Men murder women for a variety of reasons. Majority of the time it isn't a random women either. Most of these chicks were murdered by guys they were in a long term relationship with.

Thirty countries practice FGM, but most refer to Somalia as the only FGM nation because of these shameless bigots who believe they will gain some sympathy when the reality is entirely the opposite. The funniest thing is that, in all thirty countries that practice FGM, women are the ones who initiate and drive the practice; even in my family, including my grandparents, the men never wanted it, but the wives did it behind their backs.
Victims of fgm have every right to share their experiences. They’re not obligated to hide their reality to save the country’s reputation. Somalia has the highest rates of fgm worldwide at around 98%, women might be the ones initiating the practice but they’re influenced by males and the culture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

techsamatar

Victims of fgm have every right to share their experiences. They’re not obligated to hide their reality to save the country’s reputation. Somalia has the highest rates of fgm worldwide at around 98%, women might be the ones initiating the practice but they’re influenced by males and the culture.
Okay buddy, even though they drive it and practice it freely, willingly doing it behind their husbands' backs and even against their will, somehow it is influenced by men. I sometimes wonder if the 68 IQ is fitting for certain individuals from my race.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

Fgm is complex but it’s absolutely a huge issue facing our Community & we should speak about it not hide it to save face. Older women are usually the ones who perform the procedure and I’m not opposed to holding them & the men who encourage it accountable.

Honestly it's kind of wild how Somalia became the face of FGM. There are countries with populations in the 100+ million range with way more circumsided women but for some reason the main women that have gotten media attention were xalimos.

It honestly seems like Somali FGM victims are being platformed by people that genuinely hate somalis. There are other Muslim nations that practice FGM but somalis tend to get the most attention. So these platforms don't even hate all Muslims equally. They have more hate for somalis.

It’s unfortunate what happened to this mother but it don’t mean this kind of heinous crime happens often in the country which’s what you’re implying huuno.
Have you watched desert flower btw??
J*reers literally make fun of us saying we cut women’s genitals…
Yea I did watch it years back.. crimes against women happens everywhere I’m aware idk why you guys are against talking about how it affects our community, just this past summer a girl in Djibouti was brutally beaten by her brother. Similar attacks are very common but many don’t go public with it due to fear of ceeb. Another issue that is becoming increasingly prevalent is rapes being filmed and uploaded online.. just a few days ago a woman was raped by 6 men & they filmed the attack and distributed it on telegram and god knows where else. Idc if they make fun of us tbh.. I care about the safety and wellbeing of vulnerable Somali women

Okay buddy, even though they drive it and practice it freely, willingly doing it behind their husbands' backs and even against their will, somehow it is influenced by men. I sometimes wonder if the 68 IQ is fitting for certain individuals from my race.
Resorting to insults when confronted with facts, typical misogynist

Honestly it's kind of wild how Somalia became the face of FGM. There are countries with populations in the 100+ million range with way more circumsided women but for some reason the main women that have gotten media attention were xalimos.

It honestly seems like Somali FGM victims are being platformed by people that genuinely hate somalis. There are other Muslim nations that practice FGM but somalis tend to get the most attention. So these platforms don't even hate all Muslims equally. They have more hate for somalis.
Somali fgm (firconi) is the most brutal, it’s the complete removal of the clitoris, & labia. Pretty sure Egyptians also perform that style but their numbers aren’t as high, Indonesian victims are one of the leading voices of fgm advocacy. I doubt they’re being platformed by anyone their videos go viral organically, ppl are shocked & those women immediately gain a following

techsamatar

Resorting to insults when confronted with facts, typical misogynist
You should read the dictionary definition of Facts, in my opinion. When did I offend and specifically mention a gender in my comment of 68iq? You Femcels just find it normal to use the term "misogynist," and you actively seek for gender conflicts as evident from your history and recent thread titled "Is it fair to say that Somalia has a femicide problem?"

You should read the dictionary definition of facts, in my opinion. When did I offend and specifically mention a gender in my comment of 68iq? You Femcels just find it normal to use the term "misogynist," and you actively seek for gender conflicts as evident from your history and recent thread titled "Is it fair to say that Somalia has a femicide problem?"
Cope, not a femcel
Stay Mad GIF

Trending