MosthatedsomaIi is back and ready to terrorise us again

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
The two boys accused are actually innocent and not apart of the dorknn and as if I didn't go and click on mosthatedsomaIi only for him to say
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
The two boys accused are actually innocent and not apart of the dorknn and as if I didn't go and click on mosthatedsomaIi only for him to say
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Why not just block him on twitter? This is the easiest way to ignore him lol although it’s highly entertaining to fellow him.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
honestly we all need to start ignoring them. block and report all their accounts and pay them no mind. Allah will deal with them either now or later. No point wasting precious time on these khasaaro

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
loooooooooooool troll is collapsing in on its self, It wasent even bad in the start it got hijacked by Degenerates

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
So? You’re not supposed to expose the sins of believers. You’re telling me if I went around exposing somali men for Zina and other sins that’s totally fine?
Be my guest on exposing farax zina I really don’t care, and Somali community don’t give damn about their zina. It’s the truth walhy in the end what’s hiding in the dark will be exposed.