@mosthatedsomaIi finally exposed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but what if is really them but they're playing mind tricks on us. Maybe theyre getting a bunch of accounts in saying is not me blah blah. Anything is possible Either way I honestly don't think we are close to finding him since he probably in real life don't have any social media accounts or even pics of himself on the internet and uses powerful vpn.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
but what if is really them but they're playing mind tricks on us. Maybe theyre getting a bunch of accounts in saying is not me blah blah. Anything is possible Either way I honestly don't think we are close to finding him since he probably in real life don't have any social media accounts or even pics of himself on the internet and uses powerful vpn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The whole space was set up by d.arkNN and their friends. I recognized a lot of those voices from the old days of Clubhouse. The problem is that many of these troll accounts are run by multiple people. Yesterday, PainXoogsYou was in a space and had a clear British accent, the real PainXoogsYou has an American/Midwestern-type of accent.

Edit: MosthatedSomali just deactivated himself again, these guys know each other. They're all coordinating this behind the scenes in group chats. This thread should stay up here in General

Keo

VIP
The whole space was set up by d.arkNN and their friends. I recognized a lot of those voices from the old days of Clubhouse. The problem is that many of these troll accounts are run by multiple people. Yesterday, PainXoogsYou was in a space and had a clear British accent, the real PainXoogsYou has an American/Midwestern-type of accent.

Edit: MosthatedSomali just deactivated himself again, these guys know each other. They're all coordinating this behind the scenes in group chats. This thread should stay up here in General
Usually troll accounts aren’t run by multiple people, even though the option is there. Is this a fail-safe method for them to prevent themselves from getting exposed? I don’t understand who the f*ck has time to coordinate all these troll accounts and litter the TL with bs. These people are basically hikikomori.

so the kid with the glasses is really mosthatedsomaIi? So they're playing mind tricks on us saying is not them when it really is?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
who knows maybe he de activated his account to make it think we really got their face, these guys spend their life in the basement

Usually troll accounts aren’t run by multiple people, even though the option is there. Is this a fail-safe method for them to prevent themselves from getting exposed? I don’t understand who the f*ck has time to coordinate all these troll accounts and litter the TL with bs. These people are basically hikikomori.
Yes, you must be skeptical in these matters.

Someone should just figure things out IRL and find his device like a close family member of his who wants to finally end the abuse of their naughty sibling

so the kid with the glasses is really mosthatedsomaIi? So they're playing mind tricks on us saying is not them when it really is?
The guy with the square glasses who is in the car is from the UK. Hanad/@Cashinkoji (the other guy who was doxxed) said in the space yesterday that Najib is one of his friends and that he's from the US. The problem is that Najib is actually from the UK, do you see the inconsistency here?

Trending

Latest posts