Most Wanted Man in Canada if you know where he is $250k

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I remember eating in a restaurant, then hearing a Somali guy and a cadaan guy arguing. The cadaan guy walked away but called the Somali guy the N word while he was on his way out. The Somali guy got up with a weapon, and wanted to hurt the guy. I had to restraint the Somali guy.

Imagine where he would've been had he hurt that a-hole. Our youth needs to learn picking up their battles wisely. Cadaans are trained at home on how to use their mouth and control their hands. Sometimes they provoke you and then call the cops immediately if you put your hands on them. It happened to me once. Luckily, I was not arrested as they didn't have a witness. There was also no camera.

Our neighbors, Eritreans and Ethiopians, carry out youth mentoring through their churchs. As a community, we really need to take youth mentoring very seriously.
You are in America so you have the right to bear arms, Canada doesnt

Mans are killing cadaans in my favourite resturant/sports bar . These fatherless somalis got to ruin the good stuff for us law abiding citizens .
The good thing is in my small Canadian village cops take their breaks in the only boston pizza In town . I would love to see a fatherless gangiister somali try

I remember eating in a restaurant, then hearing a Somali guy and a cadaan guy arguing. The cadaan guy walked away but called the Somali guy the N word while he was on his way out. The Somali guy got up with a weapon, and wanted to hurt the guy. I had to restraint the Somali guy.

Imagine where he would've been had he hurt that a-hole. Our youth needs to learn picking up their battles wisely. Cadaans are trained at home on how to use their mouth and control their hands. Sometimes they provoke you and then call the cops immediately if you put your hands on them. It happened to me once. Luckily, I was not arrested as they didn't have a witness. There was also no camera.

Our neighbors, Eritreans and Ethiopians, carry out youth mentoring through their churchs. As a community, we really need to take youth mentoring very seriously.
Somalis are too hot headed. We don’t take shit from no one but it gets a point where you need to chose your battles and not let your temper and pride get in the way of your future livelihood.

Trending

Latest posts