Most Wanted Man in Canada if you know where he is $250k

Toronto Somalis Got Hyped By Tory Lanez

happy tory lanez GIF by Music Choice

Hes been found now, did @Grigori Rasputin snitch? Or was it @AbdiFreedom wallahi I need my cut!

View attachment 221390

He should've been caught and convicted if he killed that innocent man.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hes been found now, did @Grigori Rasputin snitch? Or was it @AbdiFreedom wallahi I need my cut!

View attachment 221390
This fat nigga has nice feminine features. If he was a girl he’d probably looked cute, too bad his mom give birth to a bum nigga.

So the two guys had an argument in a restaurant? It seems this is not drug or robbery related issue. This is just a young man who got upset after getting to an argument, and then shot the guy. Very sad indeed. We don't do a good job of teaching our youth on how they could control their anger.

I remember eating in a restaurant, then hearing a Somali guy and a cadaan guy arguing. The cadaan guy walked away but called the Somali guy the N word while he was on his way out. The Somali guy got up with a weapon, and wanted to hurt the guy. I had to restraint the Somali guy.

Imagine where he would've been had he hurt that a-hole. Our youth needs to learn picking up their battles wisely. Cadaans are trained at home on how to use their mouth and control their hands. Sometimes they provoke you and then call the cops immediately if you put your hands on them. It happened to me once. Luckily, I was not arrested as they didn't have a witness. There was also no camera.

Our neighbors, Eritreans and Ethiopians, carry out youth mentoring through their churchs. As a community, we really need to take youth mentoring very seriously.