Most unfortunate visiter of Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is the place that @embarassing lunatics was telling was on the ups.

This guy wasn't even in the club for a day.

You wonder why call them the Rulers of half quarter of Mogadishu

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You just need to say AUN, people were massacred. You never know when your time is up, it’s qadr.

We're also told not to jump into a inferno.

Walahi it's a 50/50 chance of you surviving in Xamar for 3 months because you just don't know what the rebels are targeting. You could be getting a drink from the shot besides the street. Today's explosion was intended for a passing high officials. Just cause you were walking by or was in this traffic you would've been dead without knowing what took place.

I am not gonna sugar code it but Xamar is dangerous lunatic city's. Hands down the most dangerous capital city in the world. Baghdad has managed to stop bombings, amazingly but don't count on us doing that anytime soon bc we you got RULERS OF HALF QUARTER OF MOGADISHU

Walahi it's a 50/50 chance of you surviving in Xamar for 3 months because you just don't know what the rebels are targeting. You could be getting a drink from the shot besides the street. Today's explosion was intended for a passing high officials. Just cause you were walking by or was in this traffic you would've been dead without knowing what took place.

I am not gonna sugar code it but Xamar is dangerous lunatic city's. Hands down the most dangerous capital city in the world. Baghdad has managed to stop bombings, amazingly but don't count on us doing that anytime soon bc we you got RULERS OF HALF QUARTER OF MOGADISHU

You didn't get @Gambar point,
You can die at any moment if it's written for you.
So no matter how safe you think you are in the west, all it takes is one lunatic with a gun and Wu ku damaatey...

Gambar

VIP

Ina abti, say alhamdulilah and keep it moving. You aren’t in the least bit concerned. Many of Xamars inhabitants are destitute (such as IDPs) and have no choice but to live there. You can blame the government, but regular innocent people are just trying to live life.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ina abti, say alhamdulilah and keep it moving. You aren’t in the least bit concerned. Many of Xamars inhabitants are destitute (such as IDPs) and have no choice but to live there. You can blame the government, but regular innocent people are just trying to live life.

I am for the common man but not the incompetent "officials" there.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You didn't get @Gambar point,
You can die at any moment if it's written for you.
So no matter how safe you think you are in the west, all it takes is one lunatic with a gun and Wu ku damaatey...

Are we now gonna compare xamar to my life in the West. Y'all need to use that maahmaah "bukaan iyo yaraan qura looma dhinto". True that but Xamar is the explosions capital of the world. Let's admit that first

Are we now gonna compare xamar to my life in the West. Y'all need to use that maahmaah "bukaan iyo yaraan qura looma dhinto". True that but Xamar is the explosions capital of the world. Let's admit that first

I'm dead, this guy actually brought up a maahmaah :drakelaugh:

That written somali tho, most likely a maahmaah made by the Darood geeljires judging by that dialect :ohhh:

This is the place that @embarassing lunatics was telling was on the ups.

This guy wasn't even in the club for a day.

You wonder why call them the Rulers of half quarter of Mogadishu

First of all AUN to him and all those that died.

And I said that because it is on the ups, do you know what the city was like 5 or 10 years ago? It has been steadily improving. Not once did I say it's safe or tell you you should go.

This is just you weaponizing an innocent persons death for your unfounded hate. It's really obvious and pathetic with your daily anti-Xamar or FGS threads while praising or giving constructive criticism about others places in the country.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
First of all AUN to him and all those that died.

And I said that because it is on the ups, do you know what the city was like 5 or 10 years ago? It has been steadily improving. Not once did I say it's safe or tell you you should go.

This is just you weaponizing an innocent persons death for your unfounded hate. It's really obvious and pathetic with your daily anti-Xamar or FGS threads while praising or giving constructive criticism about others places in the country.

Walahi I love Xamar and Somalia as much and possibly more than you do but the fact of the matter remains that since 1991 till now the people that came, the ones that are stationed in Villa Somalia and the ones who were before them are RULERS OF HALF QUARTER OF MOGADISHU more or less in different times for the past 15 years.

More than 7 countries have trained their ragtag army yet they so incompetent that a truck full of explosives drives down this god forsaken capital in daylight and detonated thus when the perpetrator felt like it. How is it that the authorities in Hargeisa are thwarting this with less than a quarter of assistance giving to their army ? Do not sit here and say "they are not a prime target" because they dam are but you wouldn't know what they do to thwart this ? I'd tell you what they do, they have check points in every entrance to the the city and inside the city you have checkpoints but their number one weapon is their citizens who report any new stranger in the neighborhood. This is not a promotion of the cursed leadership in that breakaway region but credit must be given when it is do.

Dadkii ku gaaryooday alla ha u naxariusto as long as they were civilians. No dua from me towards any Somali government official as long as he is driving in an air conditioned car while " eedo Asli" with 7 kids is selling tomatoes on the side of the street just to feed her kids for that day.

I cannot emphasize more that what happened today can only be attributed to 2 things....Incredible corruption and incomprehensible level of incompetency.

Walahi I love Xamar and Somalia as much and possibly more than you do but the fact of the matter remains that since 1991 till now the people that came, the ones that are stationed in Villa Somalia and the ones who were before them are RULERS OF HALF QUARTER OF MOGADISHU more or less in different times for the past 15 years.

More than 7 countries have trained their ragtag army yet they so incompetent that a truck full of explosives drives down this god forsaken capital in daylight and detonated thus when the perpetrator felt like it. How is it that the authorities in Hargeisa are thwarting this with less than a quarter of assistance giving to their army ? Do not sit here and say "they are not a prime target" because they dam are but you wouldn't know what they do to thwart this ? I'd tell you what they do, they have check points in every entrance to the the city and inside the city you have checkpoints but their number one weapon is their citizens who report any new stranger in the neighborhood. This is not a promotion of the cursed leadership in that breakaway region but credit must be given when it is do.

Dadkii ku gaaryooday alla ha u naxariusto as long as they were civilians. No dua from me towards any Somali government official as long as he is driving in an air conditioned car while " eedo Asli" with 7 kids is selling tomatoes on the side of the street just to feed her kids for that day.

Lol you love them but you couldn't even wait a day before using their deaths to score points which is why you tagged me. You support edo asli on the side of the road trying to support her seven kids but you called it a city of lunatics before their blood could even dry. I'm sorry but to me you just seem like youre full of cuqdad.

There are checkpoints all over Xamar and police were trying to pull them over when they detonated. Lol you're trying to convince me you care more about them than them who live there with their families and are at risk, funny. I'm not sure why you're comparing Hargeisa and Xamar, not taking anything away from the hard work of the people there MashaAllah but it's not the same situation. Xamar is a city of millions just coming out of a civil war and YES AS is targeting Xamar and the FGS are you joking trying to even compare it? Their whole mission is to destroy them as they've stated a million times. That's is who they view as their main enemy.

The gov is trying their best and even if it were just for bragging rights they desperately want to get rid of AS, soldiers young Somali men die everyday trying to fight them off and you sit here making a mockery out of them. They have a million other things and people, large parts of the IC working against them. Save it because it's pretty obvious judging by your posts whether you yourself realize it or not.
:camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I did not call the population of Xamar "lunatics", you are fabricating things before our own eyes. My distaste is on the RULERS OF HALF Quarter OF MOGADISHU.

Secondlt I tagged you to bring some senses into your autistic brain.

Thirdly, you must be out of your dam mind that soldiers of Villa Somalia have checkpoints in all the entrances to the capital. There's a swathe of areas that during the day some soldiers make an appearance with heavy weaponry alongside Amisom but at night belongs to the rebels, places like Yaqshid. Boy you are delusional for trying to make deformed current rulers of one room in Villa Somalia legitimate. What're you gonna legitimize next, Bruce Jenner to be a woman ?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Can we take a moment and acknowledge, what a monumental failure Failmaajo has been. The guy is quite literally the worst leader Somalia has had. Maybe ever.

Security in The capital has deteriorated ever since he was selected. He has Alienated Regional governments, and has no friends inside nor outside the country.

#Failmaajo Gedo ha la geeyo

I did not call the population of Xamar "lunatics", you are fabricating things before our own eyes. My distaste is on the RULERS OF HALF Quarter OF MOGADISHU.

Thirdly, you must be out of your dam mind that soldiers of Villa Somalia have checkpoints in all the entrances to the capital. There's a swathe of areas that during the day some soldiers make an appearance with heavy weaponry alongside Amisom but at night belongs to the rebels, places like Yaqshid. Boy you are delusional for trying to make deformed current rulers of one room in Villa Somalia legitimate. What're you gonna legitimize next, Bruce Jenner to be a woman ?

1. "I am not gonna sugar code it but Xamar is dangerous lunatic city's" I literally copied and pasted this from your earlier post. Why would I lie about you?
2. You tagged me to score points because I never said it's a safe city I said it is improving which is a fact. Just compare it to the past few years.
3. What to you is legitimate? Did you expect the FG to be formed and take back the whole country that night with no real army? I've been to the city and there is checkpoints all over and soldiers who put their lives on the line many have died to stop these kinds of things. But keep making daily threads mocking them and their effort. It's not me who is being extreme it's you, I understand the dangers but you're offended I say the city is improving and all you do is shit on it.
:drakekidding:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti

First of all AUN to all those who passed away

Secondly @R.Kelly now's not the time to talk politics and rant about stuff just say AUN and leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending