Most unfortunate visiter of Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
lol their leader the guy with the red hair is darod lol

secondly you havent answered my question of the al kebab terrorists returning to puntland after their so called missions in south somalia
I'm not gonna answer to a question that is based on a lie :mjkkk:

The leader with the red hair :stevej:wooow

waraabe

Your superior
@Cotton Eyed Joe will also tell us that bosaso port isnt where al kabab get their weapons from lol

The authorities in the semi-autonomous northeastern Somalia state of Puntland have seized an assortment of weapons being smuggled into the country.

The Puntland coastguard announced the confiscation of the illicit consignment at a coastal area known as Mareero.

The coastguard spokesman, Major Mohamed Mohamoud Hassan, said his force intercepted a boat named Al-Furqaan, on which the illegal cargo was being ferried.

Assault rifles

"Our coast guards managed to seize a boat loaded with illegal weapons and ammunitions," said Maj. Hassan.

"They included automatic BKM machineguns, AK47 assault rifles, pistols and large quantity of ammunitions," he added.

Mareero lies 9km east of Bossaso, the main port town of Puntland and the region's commercial centre.

The region is about 1,500km northeast of Mogadishu.

The importers

Major Hassan also stated that the Puntland police confiscated a vehicle loaded with another consignment of weapons and ammunitions during an operation in Bossaso.

Both the police and the coastguard reportedly failed to apprehend the crew of the boat and vehicles with the illegal cargo.

However, the police stated that investigations into the importers of the weapons and their final destinations had started.

Puntland security officials believe the clandestinely imported arms were destined for the Al-Shabaab, the Al-Qaeda linked group, bitterly opposing the Federal Government of Somalia.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Cotton Eyed Joe will also tell us that bosaso port isnt where al kabab get their weapons from lol

The authorities in the semi-autonomous northeastern Somalia state of Puntland have seized an assortment of weapons being smuggled into the country.

The Puntland coastguard announced the confiscation of the illicit consignment at a coastal area known as Mareero.

The coastguard spokesman, Major Mohamed Mohamoud Hassan, said his force intercepted a boat named Al-Furqaan, on which the illegal cargo was being ferried.

Assault rifles

"Our coast guards managed to seize a boat loaded with illegal weapons and ammunitions," said Maj. Hassan.

"They included automatic BKM machineguns, AK47 assault rifles, pistols and large quantity of ammunitions," he added.

Mareero lies 9km east of Bossaso, the main port town of Puntland and the region's commercial centre.

The region is about 1,500km northeast of Mogadishu.

The importers

Major Hassan also stated that the Puntland police confiscated a vehicle loaded with another consignment of weapons and ammunitions during an operation in Bossaso.

Both the police and the coastguard reportedly failed to apprehend the crew of the boat and vehicles with the illegal cargo.

However, the police stated that investigations into the importers of the weapons and their final destinations had started.

Puntland security officials believe the clandestinely imported arms were destined for the Al-Shabaab, the Al-Qaeda linked group, bitterly opposing the Federal Government of Somalia.
Clearly it's not since they were confiscated. Good job by the Puntland coast guard. Thanks @waraabe for highlighting Puntland's policing efforts. :lawd:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@waraabe dry your panties sxb you have been exposed as the charlatan you are. You tried to make it look like Puntland has a policy of importing weapons but you posted an article that showed Puntland's efforts to confiscate weapons in accordance with the UN Security Council resolution 733 aka arms ban. :salute:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
20 masked guys killed 70+ of your militia. :nahgirl:
Good job make fun of the dead cause your dumbass lost an argument

giphy.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
First group has been wiped out unlike your corruption and poverty levels :trumpsmirk:

Keep looking like the dumbass you are, I am not moryaan I will bring you facts and you will hate me for it :ulyin:
The thing that was wiped out was your militia.

70+ dead in one wack.:gaasdrink:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
They are Somalilanders that's according to the UN Security Council are you saying Puntland controls the UN sxb that's sixir on a massive scale, we can't do that :gucciwhat:
The UN doesn’t have access to the front lines. Their sources are idiots like you. The same way you Gave false reports of Alsbabab activity to U. S planes to attack Galmudug troops

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The UN doesn’t have access to the front lines. Their sources are idiots like you. The same way you Gave false reports to U. S planes to attack Galmudug troops.
You are grasping straws about this official report. I can't waste my time with a degenerate lowlife who believes in fairytales. When you leave the matrix we'll talk. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.