Most Successful Somali Diaspora Produced Another City Council Memebr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
State Of Minnesota :salute:

St. Paul has its first Somali-American City Council member.

Kassim Busuri, St. Paul City Council's first Somali-American, will represent the Sixth Ward.

1549481368_08-1008245482+01SIX020719.jpg

City Council Member Kassim Busuri, left, was sworn in by City Clerk Shari Moore as he placed his hand on a Qu'ran held by Imam Hassan Mohamud, at St. Paul City Hall, Wednesday.

http://www.startribune.com/st-paul-has-its-first-somali-american-city-council-member/505417792/

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Reer Minnesota breathes success:shookgabre:

I may be up for being President of Somalia in 10 years:fittytousand:

Reer Minnesota breathes success:shookgabre:

I may be up for being President of Somalia in 10 years:fittytousand:

@kickz

Take school very seriously or you will end up at Starbucks deluded and thinking that you are the Mayor of Isku-Shuban.

Refugee, teacher, turnaround agent, he’s the first Somali-American on St. Paul’s city council

"Busuri, who obtained his political science degree from the University of Minnesota in 2010 and a master’s in education from Mankato State University in 2013, spent time as an undergraduate working with the U’s Center for Urban and Regional Affairs."

https://www.twincities.com/2019/02/08/kassim-busuri-somali-american-st-paul-city-council/

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
MN Somali are realy ahead of other communities, we don't even have Somali police men in Columbus force, no one has ever run for a city seat too and we have second largest somalis in the States, we need to catch up.:noneck:

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Reer America give yourself a round of applause. The only diaspora truly doing bits. You rarely hear anything bad other than bitter cadaans making tales.

MN Somali are realy ahead of other communities, we don't even have Somali police men in Columbus force, no one has ever run for a city seat even and we have second largest somalis in the States, we need to catch up.:noneck:

@Manafesto

Reer Ohio are busy removing Ahmed Madoobe from office in Kismaayo that is why they are not interested in American politics.

Is Kassiim Busuri reer Baraawe or Shaanshi?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

Take school very seriously or you will end up at Starbucks deluded and thinking that you are the Mayor of Isku-Shuban.

Refugee, teacher, turnaround agent, he’s the first Somali-American on St. Paul’s city council

"Busuri, who obtained his political science degree from the University of Minnesota in 2010 and a master’s in education from Mankato State University in 2013, spent time as an undergraduate working with the U’s Center for Urban and Regional Affairs."

https://www.twincities.com/2019/02/08/kassim-busuri-somali-american-st-paul-city-council/

:fittytousand:Way ahead of you, I have already graduated college and
work as a Software Engineer currently:gaasdrink:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Some reports are saying he's a former Masjid Da'wa manager.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto

Reer Ohio are busy removing Ahmed Madoobe from office in Kismaayo that is why they are not interested in American politics.

Is Kassiim Busuri reer Baraawe or Shaanshi?

He is definitely reer Barawe bcoz I have a friend who has the same name, Qasim Busuri

Some reports are saying he's a former Masjid Da'wa manager.

@Karim

Wicked, you quickly edited your post, he is a director of Masjid Da'wa.

As usual, Puntlanders declared him an enemy of the State long time ago.

Controversy over proposed St. Paul-Mogadishu sister city agreement.

http://www.fox9.com/news/controversy-over-proposed-st-paul-mogadishu-sister-city-agreement

@Manafesto

I think it is the same guy, but written the name in different ways in Somali. Kasiim/Qasiim.

Gambar

VIP
As usual kulaha.

@Gambar

Sxb, if Minneapolis became the sister city of Bosaaso, then why can’t they let St.Paul become the sister city of Mogadishu, the capital city of all Somalis? Why Garowe? They might as well call St Cloud the sister city of Gaalkacayo, Mankato the sister city of Qardho and Laascanood the sister city of Eden Prairie (oops LaasCaanood is in Somaliland) and let even Minnesota be called Puntland.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Living in Minnesota this isn’t surprising anymore, I see so many young successful Somalis everyday mA:rejoice:

@Gambar

Sxb, if Minneapolis became the sister city of Bosaaso, then why can’t they let St.Paul become the sister city of Mogadishu, the capital city of all Somalis? Why Garowe? They might as well call St Cloud the sister city of Gaalkacayo, Mankato the sister city of Qardho and Laascanood the sister city of Eden Prairie (oops LaasCaanood is in Somaliland) and let even Minnesota be called Puntland.
Melbourne is also the new Puntland.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts