Most Famous Somali Sheikh is in Hot Water again against Somali Female Politician

This is a debate revolving around rulings and facts, do you expect me not to highlight Cilm which has an Fiqh precedent?

My personal stance is irrelevant in light of Islamic evidence, do your personal views supersede Sharia Law?

This is beyond a debate at this point, it's a look into the mind of depraved males who think women are sub-human slaves.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
No worries, to make it clear I was referring to sexual assault such as rape in Sharia Law, not the forms of sexual abuse which come under the spousal abuse category.

That's the reason why they believed you didn't accept it hence the disagreement on it. Tbh depending on how one defines these terms it's possible that it accommodates the harms that come under sexual abuse within the confines of diinta.

@AdoonkaAlle

According to the work of this Hanafi jurist, under certain circumstances a man can obtain pleasure from his wife by force

View attachment 245380

How highly is this scholar held in Hanafi Fiqh?

I don't know sxb maanta ayaa igu kowaad

@Angelina

I am starting to think that these men we see online, who are sexual violence apologists and refuse to even extend empathy for women, are p0rn sick. P0rn tends to be violent and abusive towards women, so maybe they don't even get aroused by consensual relations.
Sis I’m tired. I’m just afraid of the younger man who are seeing this who might have a weak understanding of Islam and low Imaan. The impact that can have on them because these ignorant vile humans want to discuss harming women like this is normal and very much part of the religion is down right scary.

Because we’re talking about harm which can literally have an impact on women’s body and actual force can cause bleeding, infection you name it.

We literally have sahih Hadith that talk about not jumping on women like animals and the importance of foreplay and it’s everywhere to google.

I think the most frustrating thing about being a Muslim women who has to deal with Muslim men is how we have to argue to not being harmed whether it is physically or emotionally.

Causing psychological and actually physical pain clearly comes under harm, yet women’s well-being is routinely debated about. It’s dehumanizing wallahi. When do men have to defend the right to not be manhandled Authobillah.

I personally do not promote harm which is why I clearly used the word 'rape' to highlight a man having forced intercourse with his wife. However, the debate is about legal rulings and it would be deceptive to argue against Islamic rulings which have a solid foundation based on my own whims.

What is Fawzan's stance please regarding this matter? Punishments etc.

what does that have to do with a man forcefully taking his wife? it seems you want to take random fiqh opinions and try cause controversy for fun which is weird. if your mother and sister were taken forcefully, would you and @anonimo pull up that random english translation of this random hanafi β€œsheikh” and say it’s his right like a bunch of cucks? Disgusting.

Some of these men think women are sex slaves and baby factories brought to earth to serve men. They don't see women as human beings with feelings and rights.

According to them; how dare we even insinuate that a husband *owner* can abuse his wife *his property*.

That's the reason why they believed you didn't accept it hence the disagreement on it. Tbh depending on how one defines these terms it's possible that it accommodates the harms that come under sexual abuse within the confines of diinta.

I don't know sxb maanta ayaa igu kowaad
No worries sxb. It would probably accommodate such a harm as it causes injury of a sexual nature but the legal terminology they use would not be the same as the one they would for Hudud ordinances.

what does that have to do with a man forcefully taking his wife? it seems you want to take random fiqh opinions and try cause controversy for fun which is weird. if your mother and sister were taken forcefully, would you and @anonimo pull up that random english translation of this random hanafi β€œsheikh” and say it’s his right like a bunch of cucks? Disgusting.
They want to weaken the imaan of those that have limited understanding of Islam with regards to these figh issues. Even within the Shafi madhab many scholars were against it and those that believed it was halal believe that a father shouldn’t do it. This has nothing to do with sexual abuse yet he is twisting it and linking it to cause even more confusion and emotional turmoil which is the trait of the shaydaan.

I hope you now understand what we Muslim women mean when we talk about the depraved way of some Muslim men. You can’t be preaching that Islam doesn’t believe in harming women when you try to find loopholes of ways to guessed it….harm her.

Sis I’m tired. I’m just afraid of the younger man who are seeing this who might have a weak understanding of Islam and low Imaan. The impact that can have on them because these ignorant vile humans want to discuss harming women like this is normal and very much part of the religion is down right scary.

They think woman are sex slaves and inferior beings, that's the truth. Since the advent of Islam, these types of men have existed and they do their best to twist information to suit their own sick agendas.

That's why Muslim women have to work overtime to convince non-Muslims that Islam gives women human rights.

what does that have to do with a man forcefully taking his wife? it seems you want to take random fiqh opinions and try cause controversy for fun which is weird. if your mother and sister were taken forcefully, would you and @anonimo[/USER[B]] pull up that random english translation of this random hanafi β€œsheikh” and say it’s his right like a bunch of cucks[/B]? Disgusting.
[/QUOTE]
This is a debate about legal rulings son. It is not my place to judge Fuqaha, neither is it yours or any other layman. Disagreements are a matter for jurists

I personally do not promote harm which is why I clearly used the word 'rape' to highlight a man having forced intercourse with his wife. However, the debate is about legal rulings and it would be deceptive to argue against Islamic rulings which have a solid foundation based on my own whims.
All of us have told you the Islamic rulings from the beginning with evidence. If she physically, sexually or emotionally abuses her she can sue him at the Islamic courts. Pretty simple Wallahi.
What is Fawzan's stance please regarding this matter? Punishments etc.
Fawzan is Hanbali/Salafi so he clearly has the standard opinions of Islamqa and the evidence I showed you as they’re also Salafi.

They want to weaken the imaan of those that have limited understanding of Islam with regards to these figh issues. Even within the Shafi madhab many scholars were against it and those that believed it was halal believe that a father shouldn’t do it. This has nothing to do with sexual abuse yet he is twisting it and linking it to cause even more confusion and emotional turmoil which is the trait of the shaydaan.

I hope you now understand what we Muslim women mean when we talk about the depraved way of some Muslim men. You can’t be preaching that Islam doesn’t believe in harming women when you try to find loopholes of ways to guessed it….harm her.
Wallahi my goal is not to weaken the Iman of anyone and I only mentioned this for academic purposes. Maybe I was unwise and if you go through my posts, I condemned any harm or psychological abuse against woman which our religion condemns.

World

VIP
Some of these men think women are sex slaves and baby factories brought to earth to serve men. They don't see women as human beings with feelings and rights.

According to them; how dare we even insinuate that a husband *owner* can abuse his wife *his property*.
A lot of these people haven’t had genuine human connections and seem to be isolated from the real world. A guy said he will divorce his wife if she isn’t the mood for sex. It’s not even enjoyable if you have to pressure her for sex because it’s supposed to be mutual enjoyment. How can these people think force is ok when foreplay is immensely important before sex in Islam? It’s a direct contradiction.

World

VIP
This is a debate about legal rulings son. It is not my place to judge Fuqaha, neither is it yours or any other layman. Disagreements are a matter for jurists
you are posting a random english translation of a gaal and claiming it’s about legal rulings. you can’t even post the original arabic work. what you’re doing is misguiding people into thinking rape is ok, that your mother and sister can be raped. No Sheikh condones what you’ve said. Disgraceful human.

All of us have told you the Islamic rulings from the beginning with evidence. If she physically, sexually or emotionally abuses her she can sue him at the Islamic courts. Pretty simple Wallahi.

Fawzan is Hanbali/Salafi so he clearly has the standard opinions of Islamqa and the evidence I showed you as they’re also Salafi.
I am not debating what you have argued, I asked a question about Hanafi Fiqh. When you discuss religious matters, you always highlight Fiqh differences. What difference is there between what I have done and what you constantly do in regard to maintenance of a priviledged wife etc. when highlighting Fiqh differences?

Thank you for your answer!

One last thing, do not personalise this debate and get emotional. I am Shafici, like many Somalis, so the Hanafi ruling does not apply to me. Putting information out there does not equal promotion.

They think woman are sex slaves and inferior beings, that's the truth. Since the advent of Islam, these types of men have existed and they do their best to twist information to suit their own sick agendas.

That's why Muslim women have to work overtime to convince non-Muslims that Islam gives women human rights.
Honestly don’t care what non Muslims think. You can’t expect them to think differently when some of our men are debating things like the legality of abusing wife, being allowed to force women to marry, barring women from being educated. All of things are happening in Muslim countries and from seeing this thread, the guys here will debate it in such an offhandedly way without any care to how this actually happens to women routinely and the immense physical and psychological pain this causes. We have to argue to not be harmed or to think that harming us is minor. We have to fight to be seen as actual people. They’ll find the most fringe Islamic scholars and their views which were very much clouded by their Urf of their time. One has to be careful with some Classical islamic fatwas that are fringe and not mainstream because they were human just like us and you will find some of them having the most outlandish view steeped in misogyny like not teaching women how to read ect and of recently Muslim incels online have been accessing and using the most out there fatwas against women. This is spiritual abuse and use of religion to strip everything possible from us.

A lot of these people haven’t had genuine human connections and seem to be isolated from the real world. A guy said he will divorce his wife if she isn’t the mood for sex. It’s not even enjoyable if you have to pressure her for sex because it’s supposed to be mutual enjoyment. How can these people think force is ok when foreplay is immensely important before sex in Islam? It’s a direct contradiction.

There are a lot of people reading this thread and it's really necessary, refreshing and uplifting to see representation of healthy, empathetic and emotionally intelligent men. May Allah bless you!

you are posting a random english translation of a gaal and claiming it’s about legal rulings. you can’t even post the original arabic work. what you’re doing is misguiding people into thinking rape is ok, that your mother and sister can be raped. No Sheikh condones what you’ve said.
I asked a question and presented a source connected to the question, how can that be construed as promoting rape?

This isn’t my opinion and My goal is not to bring controversy and I’m not forcing anyone to accept such opinions as I’ve said harm/sexual abuse against woman is haram, even if it’s a wife is haram and not ideal. I only quoted the above opinion for academic reasons but maybe I was unwise for speaking about such a sensitive topic on an anonymous forum, in that case forgive me.

Trending

Latest posts