Most f*cked up/funniest comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
What are the most f*cked up/funniest comments/posts you've come across on this site? Post them, lol. :mjohreally:
:ohhh:

"I don't get it. Why's it okay to suck your mother's breasts, but not her gash? Breastfeeding is okay, but not pussyfeeding? Who makes these dumb rules? I'm not saying you should wet your mother's loins tonight. I just don't understand the revulsion and disgust that people have for incest. Why not just say it's not for me, and move on. Why the spluterring and frothing at the mouth?

I don't have any sisters. Only boys in my family. If I did however and they were as horrifically ugly as I am and had a mehr lower than the price of a cheeseburger, I like to think we'd be grown up enough to say, Look sweetheart, neither of us is getting laid anytime soon, so let's make the mattress spring creak under the weight of our nekkid bodies. If you can suck your mummy's breasts, why not your dear little sister's? Doesn't make sense does it?

I had an Egyptian friend tell me that he's banging his curvy niece. I was stunned. He reassured me that she's tighter than a noose around a convict's neck. You won't be surprised to know that he's also a jiis. Now that's what you call a loving family."

And this is just from this week :)

Merca

Inactive.
"I don't get it. Why's it okay to suck your mother's breasts, but not her gash? Breastfeeding is okay, but not pussyfeeding? Who makes these dumb rules? I'm not saying you should wet your mother's loins tonight. I just don't understand the revulsion and disgust that people have for incest. Why not just say it's not for me, and move on. Why the spluterring and frothing at the mouth?

I don't have any sisters. Only boys in my family. If I did however and they were as horrifically ugly as I am and had a mehr lower than the price of a cheeseburger, I like to think we'd be grown up enough to say, Look sweetheart, neither of us is getting laid anytime soon, so let's make the mattress spring creak under the weight of our nekkid bodies. If you can suck your mummy's breasts, why not your dear little sister's? Doesn't make sense does it?

I had an Egyptian friend tell me that he's banging his curvy niece. I was stunned. He reassured me that she's tighter than a noose around a convict's neck. You won't be surprised to know that he's also a jiis. Now that's what you call a loving family."

And this is just from this week :)
That’s a very f*cked up thing to even think about. Akhaass :susp:

Merca

Inactive.
“He did a great job killing a lot of useless hawyie. We need to put him on our currency and erect a memorial in his honor.

Rest in peace, great general of generals.”

This is so disgusting.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
“He did a great job killing a lot of useless hawyie. We need to put him on our currency and erect a memorial in his honor.

Rest in peace, great general of generals.”

This is so disgusting.
Not quite as disgusting as the guy that was shooting innocent somali kids in the head point blank and now is a government official

TooMacaan

VIP
Oh gosh, I've come across so many during my time here.
Can't recall any in specific atm, sadly, but I'll be sure to post if I come across them again xD

Jeesto

VIP
Remember these?? :browtf:
27681-c41d9d3b0943cd642a7f5cc0930a13fb.jpg
27681-c41d9d3b0943cd642a7f5cc0930a13fb.jpg
:deadmanny:

"...My uncle who speaks multiple languages and who holds architectural degree from Italy told me once how he overhead on the bus some black guys talking about two Somali women who got off the bus. Apparently, they fucked these women before they all got on the bus together and took different seats to avoid being seen by other Somalis who might also take the same bus. He said they were talking about how they fucked them anally. My uncle was distressed for days and I had to tell him that is normal nowadays Adeer and he should not care. These black guys were talking about how one of the woman felt pain and screamed from that anal session. They were laughing at what happened. These FOBS can't even choose dignified partner who would respect them as human beings after they gave themselves up to them for whatever reason."

latest

Zeus

STYLIN
TooMacaan said:
For me it's the way my partner fucking moans and writhes while I'm fucking him. It's SO different and so hot. He's usually pretty quiet but he moans soooooo loudly when I'm pegging him. Our power dynamic definitely switches when we're pegging and he becomes incredibly submissive.

It feels natural, and I love satiating my boyfriends desires. It's so hot to penetrate him and to make him feel better than anything else does. It's awesome to put my hands on his hips and go to town. It's wonderful to push him in to the mattress and it's so fucking hot to have his ass in my hands and in my face. It turns me on so much. Just to hear his moans and satisfy him wholly and make him shiver and shake.... It's incredible. It's also a perfect bonding opportunity, because he has to open himself up and become vulnerable just as I have to. It gives him a better understanding of sex, and we really bond over the shared experience of vulnerability and newness. Holding him after, when he can barely move his legs and is just drained from all of the excitement is the best. Also I feel really sexy in a harness, and it's really cool to have a penis.
:hillarybiz::pachah1:

:dwill:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.