MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF MY LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Feel free to post yours

Basicaly

This was years ago when I was around 15 years old and sexually active. I was chilling with my abo in the sitting room

Next thing u know my sis calls me and asks me if I want prawns and I thought she said :what1:i was like, "I don't watch " my father gave me a look like:williamswtf:

Later on I needed to relieve myself and went to the toilet. When I came back I saw my father looking through my history :mugshotman: he saw "xvideos-wrestling" on my history. Long story short I woke up in the hospital

When I was 8 :denzelnigga:

Thought it was finally time to step my old sister who was 10 :mjlaugh:

It was a massacre :ohdamn:

I ended up on the floor getting a flurry of punches to the face :mjcry:

Family members had to intervene :mindblown:

I got the wiilka yar sympathy card:feedme:

Jeesto

VIP
Feel free to post yours

Basicaly

This was years ago when I was around 15 years old and sexually active. I was chilling with my abo in the sitting room

Next thing u know my sis calls me and asks me if I want prawns and I thought she said :what1:i was like, "I don't watch " my father gave me a look like:williamswtf:

Later on I needed to relieve myself and went to the toilet. When I came back I saw my father looking through my history :mugshotman: he saw "xvideos-wrestling" on my history. Long story short I woke up in the hospital
:comeon::ulyin:
21a0c654537bf26dec726b2fe910f1f5--sunday-humor-e-cards-humor.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
First day of 7th grade I woke up late and was about to miss the bus. So I just grabbed whatever I saw first and ran out the house.

My outfit
Shirt: orange wwe shit
Pants: camoflage pants
Shoes: my dads sandals. You know those ugly ones your aabo wears. The back to the village 12s

When I got on the bus all hell broke loose. Niggas roasted the f*ck out of me. :mjcry:

What was even worse is that I had a like half of the dudes that roasted me in my classes. That entire day was trash.

I was in a new school district with no friends. It was me vs the entire grade that day.

Horrifying.

Them niggas called me a highlighter, said I was looking like a play call of duty back to africa.

I’m dark skin too. Niggas said my outfit making my skin look darker. Just tragic

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
First day of 7th grade I woke up late and was about to miss the bus. So I just grabbed whatever I saw first and ran out the house.

My outfit
Shirt: orange wwe shit
Pants: camoflage pants
Shoes: my dads sandals. You know those ugly ones your aabo wears. The back to the village 12s

When I got on the bus all hell broke loose. Niggas roasted the f*ck out of me. :mjcry:

What was even worse is that I had a like half of the dudes that roasted me in my classes. That entire day was trash.

I was in a new school district with no friends. It was me vs the entire grade that day.

Horrifying.

Them niggas called me a highlighter, said I was looking like a play call of duty back to africa.

I’m dark skin too. Niggas said my outfit making my skin look darker. Just tragic
Why writing your life story u fokin c*nt? I ain't gonna read that essay of urs

I remember when I waa 8 years old, I was playing Football with my cousin in our neighborhood, he kicked the football to the parking lot. So I went there to retrieve it. It was beside this black car that my neighbor's daughters boyfriend owns. So I got the ball. Then I heard Uhhh... Uhhh! I was confused.:leon: I thought a Girl got hurt. So I looked inside the window to only see my neighbor's daughter getting FUCKED by her boyfriend!!! I was terrified!:williamswtf: My cousin heard my screams and ran to me. (Somehow the couple did not notice at all that that I was there), I asked my cousin, why is he putting his pe pe into her's? :mindblown:Then my cousin, (Like a dumbass ):snoop: told me that they where having sex! So then latter that day, I went on my sister's laptop. And searched up sex and looked at images. I freaked the f*ck out.:ohdamn: Exiting that tab on Chrome, and ran to my sister crying/panicking. I could not even make a coherent sentence. All I said was, he put is perfect person in.... In..... My sister (in the 7th grade at the time) was confused as f*ck. I poited to our bedroom, then pointed to her laptop. She thought I was crazy. I calmed down, played on my DS, then went to sleep. I never spoked of that day to my sister. Btw, when I look back to that time now, I realize that my neighbor had some BOMB ass pussy!
:diddyass:

So yeah, that was my most embarassing story ever. Still kinda scared by it tho.:damn:

Last edited:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I remember when I waa 8 years old, I was playing Football with my cousin in our neighborhood, he kicked the football to the parking lot. So I went there to retrieve it. It was beside this black car that my neighbor's daughters boyfriend owns. So I got the ball. Then I heard Uhhh... Uhhh! I was confused.:leon: I thought a Girl got hurt. So I looked inside the window to only see my neighbor's daughter getting FUCKED by her boyfriend!!! I was terrified!:williamswtf: My cousin heard my screams and ran to me. (Somehow the couple did not notice at all that that I was there), I asked my cousin, why is he putting his penis penis into her's? :mindblown:Then my cousin, (Like a dumbass ) told me that they where having sex! So then latter that day, I went on my sister's laptop. And searched up sex and looked at images. I freaked the f*ck out.:ohdamn: Exiting that tab on Chrome, and ran to my sister crying/panicking. I could not even make a coherent sentence. All I said was, he put is perfect person in.... In..... My sister (in the 7th grade at the time) was confused as f*ck. I poited to our bedroom, then pointed to her laptop. She thought I was crazy. I calmed down, played on my DS, then went to sleep. I never spoked of that day to my sister. Btw, when I look back to that time now, I realize that my neighbor had some BOMB ass pussy!
:diddyass:

So yeah, that was my most embarassing story ever. Still kinda scared by it tho.:damn:
Bisinka another essay

And why don't the xalimos contribute?

@Basra you ever get touched in the wrong places without your consent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts