Most Developed Town in all of Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know you hate Hawiye because your noble Hawiye mother regularly reminded you of your gun ancestry.
View attachment 281631

So people claiming majerten sheegato is a new thing? we are the most noble clan after all thats why we have sheegatos nation wide in history and today. Plus back that fiction book up with real local history, not fiction section books, u dont even know books r fiction graded or non fiction in the west.

Bro Hawadle is removing u, plus MJs are freeing ur land, nothing is for free duli, we want 'land' compensation, majerten deep in shabellaha dhexe @The Midlands. Si nabad ah ayaa loo noolanaya mj iyo abgal in shabellaha dhexe
What? Xawaadle removing anyone? They just declared Hiiraan state like gypsies. I landed in Xamar and they buckled.

:dead:

So people claiming majerten sheegato is a new thing? we are the most noble clan after all thats why we have sheegatos nation wide in history and today. Plus back that fiction book up with real local history, not fiction section books, u dont even know books r fiction graded or non fiction in the west.
Ditoore don't be anti intellectual and irrational.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rationale @Prince of HS @bidenkulaha @killerxsmoke Bring all the abgaals and hiraab and hawiye to my FEET NOW. Crowned MJ FKD Royalty

Season 1 King GIF by The Spanish Princess

Dr Osman is going to unleash BM21 AND TANK HIT in the FKD Trenches.

Name me one hawiye leader who didn't have mj abti-in law-mother, you were made somali by me waryaa, laguma oglayn inaad taliso without 'mj connection' as your a HOTO ab-gaal. GAAL MADOW, the father of gaal who we removed from galkacyo

@Rationale @Prince of HS @bidenkulaha @killerxsmoke Bring all the abgaals and hiraab and hawiye to my FEET NOW. Crowned MJ FKD General

Season 1 King GIF by The Spanish Princess

Dr Osman is going to unleash BM21 AND TANK HIT in the FKD Trenches.

Name me one hawiye leader who didn't have mj abti-in law-mother, you were made somali by me waryaa, laguma oglayn inaad taliso without 'mj connection' as your a HOTO ab-gaal. GAAL MADOW, the father of gaal who we removed from galkacyo
You gave your daughters for free as second wives, dee we see that as gunnimo. Hehe and are you telling me after all you were bashing Isaaq for "siil-diplomacy" hadaad ku faanaysaa?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You gave your daughters for free as second wives, dee we see that as gunnimo. Hehe and are you telling me after all you were bashing Isaaq for "siil-diplomacy" hadaad ku faanaysaa?

No we didn't allow u to rule becuz u r not Somali, ur men wud be controlled by MJ women at all times, while my post and role was for me only, while 'we shared' yours

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rationale now we gonna share capital and separate regions, when things good we eating together, when things bad, my puntland is separate and u go down the toilet only not all of us. We love that game of my shit to me and ur shit we share

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sounds like siil diplomacy to me. Yaahuu, gun behaviour.

Our Women are 'men' u dummy, everyone knows that, we are men by birth, their men by 'dhaqan', u dont know our culture, your dumb southy and u will not infect us with ur culture.

Our Women are 'men' u dummy, everyone knows that, we are men by birth, their men by 'dhaqan', u dont know our culture, your dumb southy and u will not infect us with ur culture.
War gunnimada daa, in our culture the descendants of our daughters are the maal. Not her laangaab boon husband. Thats why your boqor is bah Dir or the Ugaas of Marexan being Bah Darandoolle or Garaad of Geri is Bah Hawiye, without their maternal blood they would be boon like the rest of you.

:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rationale a mj woman will divorce a hag man if he starts to think he can rule and she will 'leave' the house immediately, she is secretly a leader and the balls working for us at all times to ensure you are not a threat to Puntland. While we are men by birth. Hag Man that controls and MJ woman will never be heard of or seen. This is instilled in them to 'go dominate'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War gunnimada daa, in our culture the descendants of our daughters are the maal. Not her laangaab boon husband. Thats why your boqor is bah Dir or the Ugaas of Marexan being Bah Darandoolle or Garaad of Geri is Bah Hawiye, without their maternal blood they would be boon like the rest of you.

:mjlol:

But the Dir are noble, we even buried our mother with her husband. Nice try. Darod iyo Dir is wiil n abti, we dont war and never will only this IOG tryin to stirr beef

@DR OSMAN this is who you're arguing with. These are the people who wear suits now and think they know how to run a country.

View attachment 281643
ironically this picture was taken from the UN base near the airport. Everybody knows which USC section that was assigned and stationed there at the time (1991). Most of the men in this picture are actually from the clan you are using as a pawn today against HSM. I support you using this picture :salute:

ironically this picture was taken from the UN base near the airport. Everybody knows which USC section that was assigned and stationed there at the time (1991). Most of the men in this picture are actually from the clan you are using as a pawn today against HSM. I support you using this picture :salute:
No amount of mental gymnastics can hide the truth, it was all of you participating.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bari🐍 they came running with the same usual FKD bullets but I responded with FKD bm 21 hits.

1. MJ women marry high class actors, academics, royals. The prince never returned to italy nor married another wife, she 'sixir' his ass to respect mj supremacy. She wasn't even among any known noble family, which is another kick in the teeth to Italy. He made her 'statue' who was dominated? like every hag man is forced in the past to make 'sanab' for mj wife-in law-mother and beg for a 'captain' role. While isaaqs were taken as human zoo expeditions. That's a fuckin BM HIT.

2. Grenades thrown >>>>> HAG women are by the thousands on tiktok, youtube, all doing it for free niiko(not even paid on onlyfan) and they marry the lowest ghetto scum not 'wealth or status'. No Sanab for hag women

3. Tank Hit >>>> Ab-gaal means father of gaal, u lived up untill gaalkacyo untill u were removed, that's why ur still in 'ceeldheere'. Your hawiye clan allah named his lowest hell al-hawiya, even lower then munafaqs and kaffirs, thats what god think of your clan also.

@Bari🐍 they came running with the same usual FKD bullets but I responded with FKD bm 21 hits.

1. MJ women marry high class actors, academics, royals. The prince never returned to italy nor married another wife, she 'sixir' his ass to respect mj supremacy. She wasn't even among any known noble family, which is another kick in the teeth to Italy. He made her 'statue' who was dominated? like every hag man is forced in the past to make 'sanab' for mj wife-in law-mother and beg for a 'captain' role. While isaaqs were taken as human zoo expeditions. That's a fuckin BM HIT.

2. Grenades thrown >>>>> HAG women are by the thousands on tiktok, youtube, all doing it for free niiko(not even paid on onlyfan) and they marry the lowest ghetto scum not 'wealth or status'. No Sanab for hag women

3. Tank Hit >>>> Ab-gaal means father of gaal, u lived up untill gaalkacyo untill u were removed, that's why ur still in 'ceeldheere'. Your clan allah named his lowest hell even lower then munafaqs and kaffirs, thats what god think of your clan also.
Majeerteen is a misapprehension it really stands for Jàreerteen. You are shipped from Zanzi-Bari. Thats why the region you originate in Somalia is called Bari a homage to the slave markets of Zanzi-Bari. The last known place one can trace your ancestry to. Never forget your roots.
:salute:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Majeerteen is a misapprehension it really stands for Jàreerteen. You are shipped from Zanzi-Bari. Thats why the region you originate is called Bari a homage to the slave markets of Zanzi-Bari.

Aduunka abbaha gaalka ba tahay akhiro waxad ka tahay al-hawiyah. Nagu kala wad hadad wax fahmaysid

No amount of mental gymnastics can hide the truth, it was all of you participating.

I literally told you which armed clan was stationed in the UN compound and yet you bring up another video of it. Same Xawaadle your folks are twerking for because we humiliated you so bad back in 1992. Nothing is more stupid than killing each other over a bag of biscuits like your folk done in bosaaso

Trending