Most Developed Town in all of Somalia

Jowhar town, Middle Shabelle where the so called Governor has built roads and implemented developmental projects.

Look at the paved roads and developed neighbourhoods.

This has been the achievement of Governor Guudlaawe as he enters the last year in office. :damedamn:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jowhar town, Middle Shabelle where the so called Governor has built roads and implemented developmental projects.

Look at the paved roads and developed neighbourhoods.

This has been the achievement of Governor Guudlaawe as he enters the last year in office. :damedamn:

Stop blaming him or the leaders, he didn't come from the sky, stop waiting 4 a messiah or angel. Stop holding your leaders to account different to what the social culture is which produced him and will produce ur future leaders, it's systemic not a guudlaawe problem.

Address the social decay first and then healthy leaders will emerge, stop thinking a system will cleanse them from the social rot they come from. This is somali wide. Yes waanu kala daran nahay but no region is perfect.

Even @GemState know this and has given up on Somalia as a whole, he knows no messiah or angel can escape the social rot that produced them. It will continue being systemic with every new leader being worse then the other.

Dr Osman proposed a cultural revolution is needed before state craft is pursued or any state craft attempt will rott from within. I identified how it can be done also. We must make criminals/corrupt socially isolated, named/shamed in media, treated like how we treat madhiban-bantu caste.

We need to create a tribal caste 4 them(beesha dambiile) and refuse marriage to our women or men from nasab clans so noone can seek 'revenge' 4 them since their no longer nasab or have any honor. We must isolate them from mosques and nasab clan social settings. Never give them scholarships/jobs/business Finally u will see ppl behave knowing the consequence cuz they know they will become 'midg0' among shacabka

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Macawisley I don't expect this cultural revolution will happen any time soon nor will there be any Somali-wide pact to create this 'dambiile' caste clan and remove clans-men who have done criminal or corruption into beesha dambiile caste system somali wide. I don't see a facebook page where their exposed by name/clan/picture/location. I don't see mosques refusing them entry as 'nijas'. I don't see clans-men saying u can't marry our men/women becuz your 'untouchable'.

I don't see them in 'fear' from social retribution that they have no clan protection any longer and lost that clan right due to their terrorist/criminal/corrupt behavior. I don't see them saying 'allow alle' I cant get job-business-scholarship, im 'untouchable' by all Somalis.

They will finally suffer what the 'midg0' suffered but it will be 'well earned/deserved' plus they can no longer put a 'wedge' between clans for their own 'means and end'.

Isbaaristi Guudlawe xataa wuxuu garan waayey wadada garoonka uu ka duulo inuu dhiso dad inuu wax u qabto iska dhaafe. Tuugadaas aa kule canshuur nagu darsada dameertii idin dhashay ku darsada tuugayahay wasaqda iyo qurunka badan 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230703-101141.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-100103.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-100212.jpg

Screenshot_20230703-100126.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Can you believe that place had the only railway in Somalia? Mogadishu-Jowhar.

:snoop:

Jowhar was a model town built by an Italian prince. He irrigated the land using the Shabelle river. He built a school and hospital. The local population is a variant of Abgaal, pygmy Abgaal I think.

Jowhar was a model town built by an Italian prince. He irrigated the land using the Shabelle river. He built a school and hospital. The local population is a variant of Abgaal, pygmy Abgaal I think.
The prince who had Majeerteen concubine?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

If u remove ape-gaal, cawaan osman, dameer osman @Rationale from the nation and his habar dugaag brother @bidenkulaha, the land will be jannah overnite

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The prince who had Majeerteen concubine?

How was she concubine when the prince had no 'wife', he married her that's why but it wasn't accepted by the italian royals a 'peasant majerten woman' marrying a prince. At least thats high class, unlike ur women marrying jamaicans or being sent to 'zoo' exhibitions not 'royal houses'

How was she concubine when the prince had no 'wife', he married her that's why but it wasn't accepted by the italian royals a 'peasant majerten woman' marrying a prince. At least thats high class, unlike ur women marrying jamaicans or being sent to 'zoo' exhibitions not 'royal houses'
She was his concubine, he did not marry her lol.

Marrying Jamaicans? As a Majeerteen I wouldn’t talk if I was you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come remove us hee? Although the odds are against you but struggling for Jannah is worthwhile effort.

Your the father of GAAL. AB-GAAL. Gaal and Geel isn't the same meaning, no gabays refer to 'geel as gaal' even in old somali. Your the nacala gaal-madows we kicked out from 'gaalkacyo'. Your also in naarta hosteeda al-hawiyah, lower then all kaffirs u fuckin lying bastard duli

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If u remove ape-gaal, cawaan osman, dameer osman @Rationale from the nation and his habar dugaag brother @bidenkulaha, the land will be jannah overnite
Mogadishu and Jowhar are inhabited by the same people and they are 70 miles apart. Jowhar is what Mogadishu would be without capital status. I have joined the movement calling for moving the capital, even the dead are not safe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Marrying Jamaicans? As a Majeerteen I wouldn’t talk if I was you.

Nacala idris elba is multimillionaire not Madow, Madow is low class peasant in ghetto or hillbilly trailer park, it's about 'wealth n status' marriage, your hawiye women marry ghetto thugs and do niiko for 'free' on youtube, not even on onlyfan to make money like paid dh1lo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Prince of HS @Rationale lets take this shit to FKD, mj vs abgaal, u think dr osman lost his FKD 'rank'? i still have that af-naareed in me, im a general motherfucker not a young dable like u or the hags. I don't shoot 'bullets' I hit 'BM 21' on the enemy if I go to FKD trenches again.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come remove us hee? Although the odds are against you but struggling for Jannah is a worthwhile effort.

Bro Hawadle is removing u, plus MJs are freeing ur land, nothing is for free duli, we want 'land' compensation, majerten deep in shabellaha dhexe @The Midlands. Si nabad ah ayaa loo noolanaya mj iyo abgal in shabellaha dhexe

Your the father of GAAL. AB-GAAL. Gaal and Geel isn't the same meaning, no gabays refer to 'geel as gaal' even in old somali. Your the nacala gaal-madows we kicked out from 'gaalkacyo'. Your also in naarta hosteeda al-hawiyah, lower then all kaffirs u fuckin lying bastard duli
I know you hate Hawiye because your noble Hawiye mother regularly reminded you of your gun ancestry.
1593556977851.png

Trending