Most confused country in Europe

Are you sure you even have a passport? Non native Danes residing in Denmark don’t have access to a passport :ulyin:
Your joking right?? Haven’t you seen the masses of eurotrash from Denmark living in the uk. How did they get here without passports :mjlol:

even white Scandinavians that migrate to the US are seen as fobs:mjlol: this site opened me up to there knowledge of the language however in speech :lolbron: Different story

Lol the only reason an Scandinavian would migrate to America is for adventure or study how the zoo people of America live.. Your health system is shit, education is only for those who can afford it and lastly the gab between the poor and rich is similar to a developing nation. On top of that you have that low iq twitter addict as president.. Lastime he wanted to purchase Greenland lool.. We told him to take a hike :drakelaugh:

Are you sure you even have a passport? Non native Danes residing in Denmark don’t have access to a passport :ulyin:

Lool you're so misinformed my dear halwa.. How can you be so wrong and at the same time a fellow Scandinavian.. Did you smell Surströmming.. Cause that would explain your confusion :hova:

Macalin M

Out here
The funny thing about all this is that no one knows what the fucks happening.

And a lot of people don’t even care. When they hear the word brexit on the telly they turn it off. It’s boring and quite frankly no one cares anymore.

I’m just pissed that the pound depreciated! The pounds basically the Euro now. Disgusting!

How the mighty have fallen. Low iq inbreds like those Sunderland twats have only hurt themselves and their country. Now they gotta claim benefits.

The funny thing about all this is that no one knows what the fucks happening.

And a lot of people don’t even care. When they hear the word brexit on the telly they turn it off. It’s boring and quite frankly no one cares anymore.

I’m just pissed that the pound depreciated! The pounds basically the Euro now. Disgusting!

How the mighty have fallen. Low iq inbreds like those Sunderland twats have only hurt themselves and their country. Now they gotta claim benefits.
Your commentary is hilarious nomad

halwa

✨🌙
Lool you're so misinformed my dear halwa.. How can you be so wrong and at the same time a fellow Scandinavian.. Did you smell Surströmming.. Cause that would explain your confusion :hova:
I know a fellow Dane without a passport. I’ve even done some research and you can’t convince me otherwise :ulyin:

Some foreign nationals cannot obtain a passport from the authorities in the country of which they are a citizen.

Foreign nationals who hold a Danish residence permit as a refugee cannot be required to apply for a passport from the authorities in the country of which they are a citizen. Consequently, they are entitled to a passport issued by the Danish authorities (https://international.kk.dk/artikel/how-do-i-get-passport).

Would you like more? :lolbron:

Read what I wrote to Abdisamad. The rumours are true. Denmark is a failed state! :kodaksmiley:
It says foreign nationals loool you can’t apply as a refugee if you already have a nationality. It’s contradictory

Your from zooweden so in my books that’s worse than 3rd world Denmark :mahubowtf:

Trending