Most confused country in Europe

halwa

✨🌙
It says foreign nationals loool you can’t apply as a refugee if you already have a nationality. It’s contradictory

Your from zooweden so in my books that’s worse than 3rd world Denmark :mahubowtf:
I know someone who’s a Dane who doesn’t have a passport. Failed country.

Who said I’m from Sweden? :hillarybiz:

Tukraq

VIP
Lol the only reason an Scandinavian would migrate to America is for adventure or study how the zoo people of America live.. Your health system is shit, education is only for those who can afford it and lastly the gab between the poor and rich is similar to a developing nation. On top of that you have that low iq twitter addict as president.. Lastime he wanted to purchase Greenland lool.. We told him to take a hike :drakelaugh:
our health care is better quality than yours we have the highest quality hospitals worldwide they just come at a price premium which is a good thing only broke boys would be worried which is why all world leaders come here for health care and all medical discoveries are made here, and our schools shouldn't even be in the same discussion, all the top world universities are American not danish lol:mjlol: imagine having a danish degree and thinking that would get you farther then American schools like Harvard or Berkeley, your talking about the rich poor gap as if your population isn't equally poor:gucciwhat: thats not the kind of equality I would prefer with a tax glass ceiling infact I view income equality as a negative:bell: trump didn't take Greenland by the mercy of the American people if we wanted to take it we wouldn't even need to pay, who's going to stop us?

Last edited:
If brexit happens and the British struggle Macsonkar British government

F44DFEE0-809E-4BCD-9130-0474EC3D30A6.jpeg

Last edited:
our health care is better quality than yours we have the highest quality hospitals worldwide they just come at a price premium which is a good thing only broke boys would be worried which is why all world leaders come here for health care and all medical discoveries are made here, and our schools shouldn't even be in the same discussion, all the top world universities are American not danish lol:mjlol: imagine having a danish degree and thinking that would get you farther then American schools like Harvard or Berkeley, your talking about the rich poor gap as if your population isn't equally poor:gucciwhat: thats not the kind of equality I would prefer with a tax glass ceiling infact I view income equality as a negative:bell: trump didn't take Greenland by the mercy of the American people if we wanted to take it we wouldn't even need to pay, who's going to stop us?

Denmark has world class educational institutions and world class Healthcare system as well as top of the class welfare system.. We are the 8th richest country in the world measured on GDP.. So come again and call us poor..

Tukraq

VIP
Denmark has world class educational institutions and world class Healthcare system as well as top of the class welfare system.. We are the 8th richest country in the world measured on GDP.. So come again and call us poor..
300 billion gdp, thats below my goal in life for personal wealth, there’s neighborhoods in my city with more money lol, as for health care refute my point America has the highest quality health care, you don’t see world leaders flying to Denmark to have open heart surgery or any important procedure, it’s like comparing a Lamborghini to bus transport with a free pass, yeah the Lambo cost more so what, as for education American university degrees obviously hold more weight and are fat better institutions don’t even try arguing this :ivers:

300 billion gdp, that below my goal in life for personal wealth, there’s neighborhoods in my city with more money lol, as for health care refute my point America has the highest quality health care, you don’t see world leaders flying to Denmark to have open heart surgery or any important procedure, it’s like comparing a Lamborghini to bus transport with a free pass, yeah the Lambo cost more so what, as for education American university degrees obviously hold more weight and are fat better institutions don’t even try arguing this :ivers:

America is the 7th richest country and DK 8th richest measured on GDP.. Mind you Denmark has a population of only 5.5 million people.

Tukraq

VIP
America is the 7th richest country and DK 8th richest measured on GDP.. Mind you Denmark has a population of only 5.5 million people.
30 trillion vs 300 billion lol, like I said I plan to be richer than Denmark in the future let alone my nation, forget 5.5 million just i should have that wealth level

Shook hands with a man worth more than half your gdp no reason I can’t be in that position one day, we are the nation of the American dream after all now
I ain't gonna hate.. You have dreams and ambitions I hope you achieve your goals.. Kudos to you cousin...now butt outta my thread and let me continue roasting the autistic English dumb asses that can't decide whether to stay or exit the EU :liberaltears:

Can someone explain to me what Brexit is cause wallahi I’m confusion. What happens if UK leaves EU? What happens if they don’t? And why do PMs keep resigning? (Cameroon and May) walaalyal help me out reer fish iyo chips