Most confused country in Europe

The English cannot make up their mind regarding whether to stay or not stay as part of the European union.. Their parlament has been suspended and Boris stupid Johnson is running the show.. What a cursed nation.. Thank god my family never immigrated to that shithole back in 2001-2003 when many Somali families were leaving DK in droves as soon as they became danish citizens..
Ironically the stupid low income, autistic looking cadaan inbreds who were tricked to voted for the brits to leave EU are the ones who will feel the consequences of a no deal exit most.

@Knowles
Let me rescue you from that shithole with my danish passport... Any other cute looking xalimo that wants to escape don't hesitate to contact me.. I'm allowed 1 wife and 3 girlfriends according to danish law :gnzbryw:

When boris leave the EU, the country will go under tremendous amount of chaos, and then he will step down. I have a question whose behind the brexit?

When boris leave the EU, the country will go under tremendous amount of chaos, and then he will step down. I have a question whose behind the brexit?

We don't know for sure but some people who are wishing to cause havoc and destroy the country are leading the campaign.. The low income English rednecks who voted for brexit will be the ones suffering the most.. The rich will as usually benefit from it.

We don't know for sure but some people who are wishing to cause havoc and destroy the country are leading the campaign.. The low income English rednecks who voted for brexit will be the ones suffering the most.. The rich will as usually benefit from it.

Most Somalis live in London. If England leaves Europe London will remain in Europe

Last edited:

Short link

Bro I feel like the rich are trying to f*ck the poor people. The reason why England leaving the EU is they tired of the immigrants coming from all parts of Europe. The want to make England great again. Loooool

Bro I feel like the rich are trying to f*ck the poor people. The reason why England leaving the EU is they tired of the immigrants coming from all parts of Europe. The want to make England great again. Loooool
They're fools.. We live in a globalized world it is near impossible to avoid immigrants coming to your country.. Even poor countries like Somalia are hosting thousands of Ethiopian, and to some extent Arab immigrants.. I guess the lower class are too dumb to see they're being played...guys like Nigel farrage are too slick to figure out for these dumb asses :mjlol:

They're fools.. We live in a globalized world it is near impossible to avoid immigrants coming to your country.. Even poor countries like Somalia are hosting thousands of Ethiopian, and to some extent Arab immigrants.. I guess the lower class are too dumb to see they're being played...guys like Nigel farrage are too slick to figure out for these dumb asses :mjlol:
:liberaltears:

England had enough of German chancellor rhetoric. The influx of immigrants is lower the economy. In the usa we have the same problem. Mexicans do the worst jobs get paid less. Look up affrimative action.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The English cannot make up their mind regarding whether to stay or not stay as part of the European union.. Their parlament has been suspended and Boris stupid Johnson is running the show.. What a cursed nation.. Thank god my family never immigrated to that shithole back in 2001-2003 when many Somali families were leaving DK in droves as soon as they became danish citizens..
Ironically the stupid low income, autistic looking cadaan inbreds who were tricked to voted for the brits to leave EU are the ones who will feel the consequences of a no deal exit most.

Why should u care?? U r in Denmark right?

Trending

Latest posts