Most Beautiful Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Shaash looked different in colour. It was red with diamond black shapes dotting all over the entire scarf. It was also occasional head scarf and status symbol. Married women wore it and not single women. It was a sign I think of being married and older /adult female if I am not mistaken.
Yup, there's a Shaash Saar celebration for women after their wedding, I think a week after.

IMG_4778.jpg
IMG_4779.jpg
IMG_4780.jpg

compare that to todays xalimos with huge bootys they can barely walk. all day they eat non-stop, then they drive to the mall to shop and eat again. when they come home, they eat again.

Easy-Halwa-15-Somali-Food-Blog.jpg

They weren't lying when they said the Somali people were the most beautiful in Africa. Mashallah, she looks well put together and very beautiful. So are the men at the time and the kids look so cute:rolleyes:

I want all the bleaching sisters to see this stunning sister in her natural glory. Please share this video on all platforms.

Light, maariin, dark, thin or thick, you are all beautiful. :it0tdo8:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You think they didn't have alternatives to deodorants?

I don't know what it's called, but in the old days people used to have a powder version.

Don't go through life thinking your ayeeyos used to stink.

Ok thanks for info

Was there shaash event in mourns? Like when a woman is widowed.

The event was called Asay coming from the word Aas which meant burying or burial like duugis.

Afsomali waa luqad qani ah. Somali has such depth man
Im not sure, and I'm probably not the best person to ask. And it is, Alhamdulilah.
Nose ring is a hoe trademark. She's already owned by someone. View attachment 70766
.... in what world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending