Most Beautiful Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, this reminds me my days of hanging out at the wells and water holes in a small town in the south where many southern gellijire/lo'jirayaal brought their animals for watering.

Camels by the hundreds, Cows and Goats, all kinds of herds. Coming from a city, and seeing the nomads at the wells, watching them half a day under the shade of a tree was like visiting some fancy Disneyland for me. I smiled a lot at these nomads as they milled around and many would ask me "Oo maxaad ku qosli" with their little southern/Waamo accent. I had no replies to that and I knew they would not understand my strange curiosity in their life style. But it was exotic time and a lot of looking at nubile beautiful girls my age and older. That side view, Damn! Guess that had to be the reason the nomadic youth met secretly far away from elders and got into some form of a dance where men displayed their dancing and oratory/poetic skills so they could impress one of those beauties.

Dude, I benefited from Somalia and Somali culture as a kid. Life was beautiful growing up in Somalia. A NOMAD IS ALWAYS A NOMAD AND I HAVE IN MY PS4 NAME/Handle The Word "Nomad" as part of the username I use.

Somalia is beautiful to me and the only Mother I have left alive.

Last edited:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Is this what our forefathers were blessed with?
Oh i remember that see through gambo, the ambient smell in the morning also the smoke and goat milk smell from these qalanjos after cooking and milking the goats :ahh:

Our old geeljire enjoyed beautiful sight :diddyass:

Oh i remember that see through gambo, the ambient smell in the morning also the smoke and goat milk smell from these qalanjos after cooking and milking the goats :ahh:

Our old geeljires enjoyed beautiful sight :diddyass:

Was it called "Ilyar" or something? Because it has tiny holes for breathing(for the hair), Somalis looked at it and gave it a name that aptly fits what the head-scarf looked like in design.

This reminds me when Allah created Adam, he gave him the gift of naming things he saw and his children have the same gift.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Was it called "Ilyar" or something? Because it has tiny holes for breathing(for the hair), Somalis looked at it and gave it a name that aptly fits what the head-scarf looked like in design.

This reminds me when Allah created Adam, he gave him the gift of naming things he saw and his children have the same gift.

I dont remember the name but it was looked good on them :diddyass:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Isnt it called shaash? :cosbyhmm:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I

This is called shaash i think.

class.thumbnail.php

No, Shaash looked different in colour. It was red with diamond black shapes dotting all over the entire scarf. It was also occasional head scarf and status symbol. Married women wore it and not single women. It was a sign I think of being married and older /adult female if I am not mistaken.

You think so?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. :manny:

Seriously man. This woman walks fine, looks fine, and has a typical Somali female look. She looks this great without a make up and money spent on beautification. Naturally photogenic.

I guess you like wigs on women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending