Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Yes.
What do you think?
walahi idk tbh I don't know how they pick these models

kendall-jenner-gigi-hadid-paris.jpg

I just know they have to be tall and skinny like a stick, so these Somali girls better go get that coin:fittytousand:
iman-1.jpg
cb88728bab10e389e0031583cd2c1e92--beautiful-black-women-stunningly-beautiful.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

I just know they have to be tall and skinny like a stick, so these Somali girls better go get that coin:fittytousand:
iman-1.jpg
cb88728bab10e389e0031583cd2c1e92--beautiful-black-women-stunningly-beautiful.jpg

Iman and the other Somali chick look good. They are looking for certain look I think and not necessarily the most attractive ones become models!

Kratos

Sonder
This kid must live in Iceland or somewhere with no Somali females, he is out of his mind calling this random girl the most beautiful Somali girl.:gucciwhat:

I can look out of my balcony and can count how many Somali girls in my apartment complex alone who look much better than her anyday.:camby:
I call bullshit. Every time someone posts a good-looking Somali female on this site there are a bunch of people replying "average", "I see better everyday" even though the girl is a clear dime. Either you people have very different beauty standards or you live in an area which is populated with extreme outliers.

Post some receipts to counter @CanIDimo's claims so we can compare who has the better taste in women. Otherwise drop a like and keep it moving fam :camby:

Kratos

Sonder
Mudane @CanIDimo at it again. You have an exquisite taste in women sxb, keep up the good work. I always look forward to your female beauty appreciation threads. They are OUTSTANDING.

her name is ikram abdi omar, she is much more beautiful than halima aden who is truly overated, how does ikram not have more clout :ayaanswag:is it cuz she's from the uk?a small market for somali models?
she is soo my type :lawd:, 1.taller than me 2. caramel skin, 3. fine face, eyes, nose and lips, 4.petite and 5. she will obviously have good hair cuz she's somali :yacadiim:

if u think their is a more beautiful girl prove me wrong !
she's a mashallah hijabi yet she's slaying ALL of these almost naked somali girls
Aww~, He.. um, They're beautiful.:shookgabre:
What are they're pro-nouns? :ayaanswag:

I call bullshit. Every time someone posts a good-looking Somali female on this site there are a bunch of people replying "average", "I see better everyday" even though the girl is a clear dime. Either you people have very different beauty standards or you live in an area which is populated with extreme outliers.

Post some receipts to counter @CanIDimo's claims so we can compare who has the better taste in women. Otherwise drop a like and keep it moving fam :camby:
i know, tell me about it! these guys are acting like you will see a somali girl on her level of beauty everywhere you go i would love for that to have been the case but it's just not, she is clearly an outlier but somalis love to hate on each other.

this is the same guy who posted a no face no case ting, hinting that she is better but we can't even see her face to begin with:faysalwtf:
i think this forum is flooded with FOBS and Salafi cult members with pedo-bleachy 100 layers of plain flour makeup beauty standards and salty xalimos who are jealous

iman-1.jpg
i'm not into the black one with the white stuff on her mouth
i'm not into the last two, they look like tall skinny somali guys with a bit of a makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts