Most Annoying User?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the daroods on this forum are annoying. I don't log in for 1/2 days and I see a fucking mention from the usual calling Hawiye Hutu

You know who you are :francis:
tumblr_inline_odiroj6XBe1txvitg_500.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Am I a retard for liking most of the users on this site :damedamn:
The only particularly annoying user is Eternallightx for me :browtf:

I didn't like @ItsHanna at the start but she has mellowed out since the beginning so she is okay in my books :hmm:
A lot of people are complaining about @VixR but she is one of the most levelheaded users on this site tbh. Has she ever even attacked or provoked a user? I doubt it :reallymaury:

I like pretty much everyone so far. The gaals r better than I thought, even @ItsHanna and @dhegdheer who seem quite militant r cool. They got banter and good opinions.......sometimes, at least when it's not related to deenta.

As for @EternalLightX :damedamn: simply not much of a fan of hers.

I am quite surprised no ones found me annoying just yet.:ehh: it seems I have been here too short a time.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I like pretty much everyone so far. The gaals r better than I thought, even @ItsHanna and @dhegdheer who seem quite militant r cool. They got banter and good opinions.......sometimes, at least when it's not related to deenta.

I am quite surprised no ones found me annoying just yet.:ehh: it seems I have been here too short a time.

Awww I was expecting so much hate from everyone. Neither me or @dhegdheer are militant nor do we push our beliefs on others. We both like to have an open dialogue without getting emotional. I don't take anything on this forum seriously I just enjoy fucking around.

Also why is @EternalLightX hated? I don't get it she seems very laid back to me :cosbyhmm: Maybe i missed something

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Brother Paladin,
If you want to take the DuctTape path and become a reasonably well-liked neutral entity then I am ready to teach you the way.

However, if you want to take the Crudetruth path and become a legendary shitposter yet gain more enemies, then I would also be glad to help.

Regardless of your choice, I am here to help you :yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts