Most Annoying User?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww I was expecting so much hate from everyone. Neither me or @dhegdheer are militant nor do we push our beliefs on others. We both like to have an open dialogue without getting emotional. I don't take anything on this forum seriously I just enjoy fucking around.

Also why is @EternalLightX hated? I don't get it she seems very laid back to me :cosbyhmm: Maybe i missed something
The people that do have issues with u usually have them because of that.

As for eternal @Pensive has the most history with her, pls explain brother.

I don't want to generalise but all annoying users are darood, they are rude to @anonymous34 and always derail threads that has nothing to do with them. I like daroods like @Amun And @Araman but @Cognitivedissonance @Steamdevolopment @Knowthyself @Yonis @TSP @MadNomad are shameful, I added the last two not that they are annoying but are extra fuel to the flame that has become hatred

you care ?!
IMG_4809.JPG

:cosbyhmm:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The people that do have issues with u usually have them because of that.

As for eternal @Pensive has the most history with her, pls explain brother.
I don't know about most history, but we've definitely interacted quite a bit.

I'm not sure what caused it, but we did have a cordial conversation over PM several months ago, back when she was still muslim. She told me that her man-eating feminist shtick was pretty much trolling and we got along fine.

Then, it all went downhill.

She started calling out muslims and Islam, attacking random users and sometimes just going on a streak of single-handedly ruining threads by filling it with nothing but qashin.
Our previously cordial, even friendly relationship deteriorated fast, and fast forward to the present, where she is a shadow of her former self.
All she does is S H I T P O S T

AUN :mjcry:

I don't want to generalise but all annoying users are darood, they are rude to @anonymous34 and always derail threads that has nothing to do with them. I like daroods like @Amun And @Araman but @Cognitivedissonance @Steamdevolopment @Knowthyself @Yonis @TSP @MadNomad are shameful, I added the last two not that they are annoying but are extra fuel to the flame that has become hatred
i think of that list like 3 of them are darod, one is isaaq lmao the rest hawayie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending