Most Ancient Civilizations Point to HOAs Origin????

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The Islamic period witnessed massive amounts of enslaved Sub-Saharan Africans enter the North African, South Asian and Middle-Eastern countries.

Before Islam, there were hardly any Blacks in North Africa, South Asia and the Middle-East. I believe Ancient Egypt was probably the Pre-Islamic nation that had the most extensive contact with SSA people(Kushites, Nilotes) through war, enslavement and trade. When Islam came, the flood gates opened for the SSA peoples.
If one can assume that than they can also assume the European admixture in North Africans is from the Barbary Slave Trade.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It all started after Islam when Arabians got dhows able to reach Zanzibar. Before that time it did not exist in the Middle East. It is obvious how it got there.

Long story short, Sumerians were less African/Black than today's Iraqis, which pretty much debunks the original post and source.
Then they were also less European since Arabs also enslaved regardless of race that is documented Cadaan slaves were poured into the MENA region. Personally I believe yaa akhi that ethnicities were darker in the past especially Arabs thanks to Cheddar man I can with certainty say that kkkkkk

Apollo

VIP
Then they were also less European since Arabs also enslaved regardless of race that is documented Cadaan slaves were poured into the MENA region. Personally I believe yaa akhi that ethnicities were darker in the past especially Arabs thanks to Cheddar man I can with certainty say that kkkkkk

Wrong, in Iraq/Kuwait it was definitely mostly Sub-Saharan African. We have Mandaeans and other religious minorities (Assyrian Christians, Iraqi Jews) who did not engage in the Arab slave trade as a benchmark to compare to the more cosmopolitan Arabs.

Today's Iraqi Arabs are racially African than the Sumerians.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Wrong, in Iraq/Kuwait it was definitely mostly Sub-Saharan African. We have Mandaens and other religious minorities (Assyrian Christians, Iraqi Jews) who did not engage in the Arab slave trade as a benchmark to compare to the more cosmopolitan Arabs.

Today's Iraqi Arabs are blacker than the Sumerians.
How do you know it's only sub Saharan African sxb because and listen please even as far as Oman our brother Sultan was impregnating Ciz Greek and other females so how come Iraq which is so close didn't get a taste of European pumpum and slaves I find that hard to believe yaa akhi Arabs of past used to enslave anything but sub Saharan boogabooga weere easier kkkkkk

Apollo

VIP
How do you know it's only sub Saharan African sxb because and listen please even as far as Oman our brother Sultan was impregnating Ciz Greek and other females so how come Iraq which is so close didn't get a taste of European pumpum and slaves I find that hard to believe yaa akhi Arabs of past used to enslave anything but sub Saharan boogabooga weere easier kkkkkk

Anyhow, there's absolutely zero chance that Sumerians have anything to do with Ethiopians.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The Islamic period witnessed massive amounts of enslaved Sub-Saharan Africans enter the North African, South Asian and Middle-Eastern countries.

Before Islam, there were hardly any Blacks in North Africa, South Asia and the Middle-East. I believe Ancient Egypt was probably the Pre-Islamic nation that had the most extensive contact with SSA people(Kushites, Nilotes) through war, enslavement and trade. When Islam came, the flood gates opened for the SSA peoples.
True except you are confusing nobata nubians for ancient cushitic Kingdom of kerma and kush they were mostly cushitic and kush spoke merotic likely ancient Egyptian

as for nubians they arrived in the 8 century long after the ancients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts