Morrocans coming for Somali women

Why do people on this site have a persecution fetish kulaha “These Ajnabis always had a thing deep down for Yall.” How are you able to twist this situation into making Somalis the victims??

:faysalwtf:

Somalis went viral for calling their women cheap and easy to marry. Of course they’d attack us. There are threads on this forum of Somalis attacking ajnabis who talk about Somali women in the same way

I’m shocked at how easily some Somalis run to play the victim. In these people’s mind we’re always the victim, never the problem smh

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why do people on this site have a persecution fetish kulaha “These Ajnabis always had a thing deep down for Yall.” How are you able to twist this situation into making Somalis the victims??

:faysalwtf:

Somalis went viral for calling their women cheap and easy to marry. Of course they’d attack us. There are threads on this forum of Somalis attacking ajnabis who talk about Somali women in the same way

I’m shocked at how easily some Somalis run to play the victim. In these people’s mind we’re always the victim, never the problem smh
XOOG THESE ZOO ANIMALS

Twice last week I have been informed of this. A Moroccan friend of mine was telling me about it and showing me the memes on his phone and he said that Moroccans and Somalis intermarry on occasion and no-one cares that much. and on Saturday, I overheard Somali aunties in the tutoring centre I work for discussing it. My mother told me about it. It's overblown and pathetic and will be ignored in a week. No one cares outside of the internet. Also, it's like a handful of men who marry Moroccans. Somalis are super duper race loyal.

Twice last week I have been informed of this. A Moroccan friend of mine was telling me about it and showing me the memes on his phone and he said that Moroccans and Somalis intermarry on occasion and no-one cares that much. and on Saturday, I overheard Somali aunties in the tutoring centre I work for discussing it. My mother told me about it. It's overblown and pathetic and will be ignored in a week. No one cares outside of the internet. Also, it's like a handful of men who marry Moroccans. Somalis are super duper race loyal.
It’s these cringe fobs

Utilise google translate pour traduire ce message, j’ai grandi avec eux, plusieurs de mes plus vieux amis viennent de cette région, je ne parle pas juste des maroccain, je parle des maghrebien en general. Mon petit frère est marrié a une marocainne.
moroccan women in western countries are suspicious and dont reflect moroccan women in morocco at all. If you got a moroccan "girlfriend" or whatever shes westernized trash

Wow Mashallah she’s beautiful. But he clearly put sixir on her.

And put a spoiler next time. His face has traumatised me wallahi.
dude doesn't talk shit about Somali women and got himself an Oscar and SAG nomination, BAFTA win, and 35 other awards with no acting experience. He's great in my book. f*ck the haters.
Stupid question but is she Somali?
obviously

Trending

Latest posts