Morocco and Israel to establish full diplomatic relations, Trump announces

Somalis should never normalize relations with that illegal apartheid terrorist state. Besides, there's nothing to gain from normalizing relations with them. We can recover and develop our nation without having any ties with them. The blood of our Palestinian brothers is not cheap.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Somalis should never normalize relations with that illegal apartheid terrorist state. Besides, there's nothing to gain from normalizing relations with them. We can recover and develop our nation without having any ties with them. The blood of our Palestinian brothers is not cheap.
If it's beneficial for us then why not? Answer this question, if you had to save a Somali and Palestinian who would u choose?

You either chose one or they both die.

Do Palestinians even know u exist?? Allah Said to start with self/family then ur neighbors. Even if they're not Muslims. I only care about the al -Aqsa mosque tbh. And so far the jews did not prevent anyone from prying at the mosque.
Just Lol if u think I care about Arabs.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I like to see “muh ummah” retards meltdown and cry. I told you before, there is nothing called ummah. Palestinians are left to fend for themselves while Arab countries pursue money.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Bruuuh this is huge news US literally reconised western sahara 🇪🇭 they even got their own flag one step ahead of khatland, we should ally with donald so he can give us sland back

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Bruuuh this is huge news US literally reconised western sahara 🇪🇭 they even got their own flag one step ahead of khatland, we should ally with donald so he can give us sland back
are u high who wants more dusty arab countries nobody is gonna unite somalis beside somalis but that ain't happing until the heath death of the universe

OffTheDome

Proud American
saying SL is apart of Somalia is one thing, but physically controlling our territory another, which will never happen
:mjpls:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Ur ppl r taking the piss @Molotoff :dead:
300E9679-F380-4088-A775-43EF75DBBA97.jpg

Do Palestinians even know u exist?? Allah Said to start with self/family then ur neighbors. Even if they're not Muslims. I only care about the al -Aqsa mosque tbh. And so far the jews did not prevent anyone from prying at the mosque.
Just Lol if u think I care about Arabs.
They've blockaded the mosque stopping people from entering closed off certain entrances to the mosque frequently come into the mosque firing smoke bombs and bullets and set up their own speakers in the mosque to try and undermine the waqf trust which controls the mosque

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What makes any of you think Israel wants your recognition? Somalis are so deluded. Kudos to Morocco, they solved a 50 year old problem for recognizing something that already exists.

:russ:

Trending