Moroccans rioting in the streets of Brussels after Moroccos victory over Belgium

I know.

I just enjoy the chaos unleashed on them. Let me head over to the news channels, see if they have juicy coverage.
4DAC07A2-234C-4E82-ADDF-072A9D3115E5.gif

And belgian soldiers commited war crimes to a Somali boy, a child. They held him over a fire. Subhanallah cadaans are sick people.
When was this? I've heard of Canadians doing this but I didn't know about Belgians.

They can f*ck off for what they did in Congo though.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
When was this? I've heard of Canadians doing this but I didn't know about Belgians.

They can f*ck off for what they did in Congo though.
Yeah it happened around the same time as the Canadian incident. When the western countries were sending peacekeepers.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bring Third World
Become Third World

these ayrabs sure are ungrateful!

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

It’s a good thing that white supermacist rhetoric on here is getting called out and rightfully so, idk about everyone else but it seems like somalispot is becoming more and more reasonable tbh, I still remember the days saying black people are apes or something along the lines of that here would have 10+ likes lol and like one downvote lol

It’s a good thing that white supermacist rhetoric on here is getting called out and rightfully so, idk about everyone else but it seems like somalispot is becoming more and more reasonable tbh, I still remember the days saying black people are apes or something along the lines of that here would have 10+ likes lol and like one downvote lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The funny thing is Berbers are tolerated by Europeans, they hate blacks by a larger multitude
This is absolutely not true. Especially not with all the terrorism in the 2010s in Western Europe. Do you even live or have lived in Europe to say this?

Because everyone can tell you that North Africans but more so Moroccans are hated in every Western European country where they live in large numbers like Belgium, France, The Netherlands and by far are most hated immigrant group.

Geert Wilders literally became one of the most popular Dutch politician because of his anti Islam and anti Moroccan opinions. In fact he even said 'do we want more or less Moroccans in this country.

By far are black people (mostly from the Caribbean) in the Netherlands and Indonesians and Chinese, the most integrated groups. They are the ones who speak Dutch, mind their business, Surinamese food along with other cultural stuff has become an important part of modern Dutch culture, they often marry ethnic Dutch people, low unemployment rates, low crime rates and abuse of welfare services etc. Sure, you got Black Pete and the typical racists that want all non Dutch people out of the country but on average they definitely prefer them above the eastern Europeans, middle easterners and North Africans.

Moroccans have a very bad reputation precisely because of young men like those in the video. These North African men are very overrepresented in crime rates (look up the Mocro mafia, which are mostly Moroccan men who are in control of the drug trade in the country)
, have low education rates compared to their female counterparts and other groups, are stereotyped as catcallers and sexists etc which has since become a huge joke that if you as a woman reject them, that they will insult you with words like 'w h o r e', 's l u t'.

Last edited:
black christian’s face less discrimination than arabs in europe especially france
Exactly, the same applies to the Netherlands where most black people are from the former Dutch colonies like Surinam and the Antilles and most of them have thus Dutch last names. Infact there have been several studies that stated that those with Moroccan/Arabic and Turkish last names were less likely to be called for an interview.

Also black people from the former Dutch colonies are easily the best integrated ethnic group in the country, aside from the 'indo's (their ancestors are mixed Dutch-ethnic Indonesian and are largely Christian) and the Chinese. They speak the Dutch language fluently, have higher interracial rates, follow the same religion and cultural norms, have lower crimes and unemployment rates. It's really only when it's black Pete that all the racists are coming from them, but most of the times the hatred towards non white ethnic groups is towards Muslims (and more so North Africans as they are the largest ethnic group in the Netherlands) but also the Turks, Syrians, Somalis, the poorer Eastern European immigrants, Iraqis etc.

Some people are very eager to make it that black people/Africans are the most hated in Europe. I mean are Europeans not racist towards black people? Absolutely not but they sure are not the number targets when North African/Middle Easterners get way more smoke in Scandinavia, France, Belgium etc. Still they are definitely not countries where minorities should go which i why i left the Netherlands years ago.

The funny thing is that i, as a Somali woman, had way more negative interactions with Moroccan people who were very racist, then the ethnic Dutch people that were very welcome to me. Even my Syrian friend who was a refugee and migrated to the country told me that he was tired of Moroccan destroying the reputation of Syrians and that many of these so called 'Syrian troublemakers' were Moroccan, which i don't know about to be frank.

Nevertheless, Moroccans and other North Africans are great people besides the few rotten apples that destroy their reputation but that's the case with every group on this world, just like us.

In general they are very open, welcoming and i have found that Moroccan women were my biggest supporters back when i lived in the Netherlands. The Moroccan guys/men in general were nice too and really helpful in specific moments.

It's really these youngsters, regardless of ethnicity as one can find dozens of articles on Belgian and Dutch fans destroying whole cities, that want to show off and don't care about the consequences.

The media is definitely not helpful as this type of behaviour is regularly seen in football fans across Europe so to single out Moroccan fans who by large are not the ones who normally participate in this, is racist.