Moroccan guy gets Jumped by West Africans for allegedly being racist

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I believe it's russian trolls stirring chaos. In French and European ghettos in general black and Arabs are living together and are brothers.

Actually he wasn't beaten for being racist but because he insulted sadek (rapper half tunisian half russian) and this rapper brought his black friends too.

Law of the Jungle #1 - It is what it is.
Law of the Jungle #2 - Don't talk shit you can't back
Law of the Jungle #3 - Mind your business
Law of the Jungle #4 - These ***s for everybody
Law of the Jungle #5: Never get caught lacking
Law of the Jungle #6: Don't say racist shit online cause karma will hit like a bi*ch

lowkey foul cuz they were hitting him in the head. what if he got seriously injured? these lot would be charged with attempted murder. however he could have expressed his views w/o using racial terms... and then again kinda silly of him to think he can stop n. african girls from getting w black men :oh6b81q: ppl will date n marry who they want.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Saredo do you have any idea on what is happening here? French affairs aren't generally known here and there are various conflicting reports.

@Saredo do you have any idea on what is happening here? French affairs aren't generally known here and there are various conflicting reports.

I don’t know why they are karbashing this guy in particular. West and North Africans fighting as usual. I read some of the Moroccan guy’s tweets. I can understand why they’re angry. West Africans sometimes use insulting words to describe North African women. But they still date them. Also they believe that North Africans are invaders and Africa should be black. So some of them provoke North Africans and tell them that they will marry their women and have black kids so Africa can be black again. They’ve been fighting forever. Nothing new lol.

Last edited:
West and North Africans fighting as usual. I read some of the Moroccan guy’s tweets. I can understand why they’re angry. West Africans sometimes use insulting words to describe North African women. But they still date them. Also they believe that North Africans are invaders and Africa should be black. So some of them provoke North Africans and tell them that they will marry their women and have black kids so Africa can be black again. They’ve been fighting forever. Nothing new lol.
Same as they treat us Somalis, they threaten to take all our women and spit on us men.. But if we shoot back we are branded racist

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Same as they treat us Somalis, they threaten to take all our women and spit on us men.. But if we shoot back we are branded racist
Yaab I've never seen that anywhere but NA/WA situation is different, check the tweet I posted on the first page. Black rappers insult their women in songs and they have slurs for them lol

Yaab I've never seen that anywhere but NA/WA situation is different, check the tweet I posted on the first page. Black rappers insult their women in songs and they have slurs for them lol
Black's have no respect for any women.. They're often looking for a quick ku dhufo ka dhaqaaq.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don’t know why they are karbashing this guy in particular. West and North Africans fighting as usual. I read some of the Moroccan guy’s tweets. I can understand why they’re angry. West Africans sometimes use insulting words to describe North African women. But they still date them. Also they believe that North Africans are invaders and Africa should be black. So some of them provoke North Africans and tell them that they will marry their women and have black kids so Africa can be black again. They’ve been fighting forever. Nothing new lol.
Oh I can kind of understand :mjlol:

France is a weird place. I get ethnic gangs fighting but how did it lead to "I'm going to f*ck your women and make Africa black" :dead: I get why @kobe talks about this topic so much. These dynamics are legit interesting.

What are the Somalis in France like and are they involved in this?

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Black's have no respect for any women.. They're often looking for a quick ku dhufo ka dhaqaaq.
True but it shouldn't bother you unless you're planning on being a Captain Save a Hoe.

Tho Social medias are a huge misrepresentation of actual population, most Somalis in real life are calm compared to the extreme SJW Xalimos and the misogynist hateful Faraaxs on Twitter

Mozart

You need people like me
The same happens to their women yet you never see them moan. Only losers care about women. In North London there was a period where lots of West African girls from good households were fxcking Somali gangbangers. They had them hold guns for them and these girls went to Jail for 8 years. If it were the other way around, Somali guys would be crying all over the internet.

Trending

Latest posts