Moroccan guy gets Jumped by West Africans for allegedly being racist

I think we should just ignore them. Some just like to provoke. They want attention. How are they going to take all Somali girls lool. They are trolling.
They often compliment the women to get them on their side but then totally trash the guys. They often use this divisive strategy and some idiots fall for it.

Oh I can kind of understand :mjlol:

France is a weird place. I get ethnic gangs fighting but how did it lead to "I'm going to f*ck your women and make Africa black" :dead: I get why @kobe talks about this topic so much. These dynamics are legit interesting.

What are the Somalis in France like and are they involved in this?

Somali men don’t run after North African women here. so we’re good for now:pachah1:.

The same happens to their women yet you never see them moan. Only losers care about women. In North London there was a period where lots of West African girls from good households were fxcking Somali gangbangers. They had them hold guns for them and these girls went to Jail for 8 years. If it were the other way around, Somali guys would be crying all over the internet.
I don't even care who sleeps with who but these blacks are very disrespectful and if you shoot back they'll cry about racism.

They often compliment the women to get them on their side but then totally trash the guys. They often use this divisive strategy and some idiots fall for it.

These girls who side with/date ajnabis who trash Somali men have no shame. Good riddance. you can date whoever you want but don’t insult our people.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Oh I can kind of understand :mjlol:

France is a weird place. I get ethnic gangs fighting but how did it lead to "I'm going to f*ck your women and make Africa black" :dead: I get why @kobe talks about this topic so much. These dynamics are legit interesting.

What are the Somalis in France like and are they involved in this?

Wallahi it is so funny. Why niggas are so protective of random women of their ethnicity in the West is beyond me. Mentall illness :dead:

kkk they termed it the "Bilal Excuse" since most of the Blacks in France are Muslims they guilt trip them with it :russ:

These girls who side with/date ajnabis who trash Somali men have no shame. Good riddance. you can date whoever you want but don’t insult our people.
Agreed walaal.. How can you allow someone to insult your own people. And what's worse how do you expect someone who insults your own people to respect you and treat you good in a relationship.

Wallahi it is so funny. Why niggas are so protective of random women of their ethnicity in the West is beyond me. Mentall illness :dead:

kkk they termed it the "Bilal Excuse" since most of the Blacks in France are Muslims they guilt trip them with it :russ:
The Bilal excuse :mjlol: