Moroccan girl says to Somali girl "if you don't shut up, I'll enslave you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate seeing Somalis like her crying about Arabs and Whites 24/7 because it makes us look like poor victims but we are NOT victims, we are conquerors and superiors lmao please stop forcing this slave mentality and embarassing us.
I don't want other ethnicities to look at us and pity us because we are NOT the kinda people to be pitied just look at our history :camby:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Damn, I always wondered... when girls have that much makeup on is it possible for another girl to 'borrow' some of it off her face? Like 'damn girl, I'm really digging your new mascara, let me try some' then she grabs a brush out of her bag and starts brushing some off if her cheeks. If that's not a thing, it should be. Increases sisterhood bond and synchronises cycles. :nvjpqts:

Gonna submit this to feminist frequency and see if they post this.
mascara doesn't go on the cheeks you mongo

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No he is right according to the census we are white but nobody checks it for obvious reasons:siilaanyosmile:
White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "White" or report entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "Black, African Am., or Negro"; or report entries such as African American, Kenyan, Nigerian, or Haitian.

Source: https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/meta/long_RHI225215.htm

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa. It includes people who indicate their race as "Black, African Am., or Negro"; or report entries such as African American, Kenyan, Nigerian, or Haitian.

Where did you get that i
Us Somalis are considered black
I didn't get what you were saying.

Let me understand you, did you originally thought the U.S didn't consider Somalis black?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending