Moroccan girl says to Somali girl "if you don't shut up, I'll enslave you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The Somali girl is a fucking hypocrite herself, pretending Somalis are any less xenophobic. She's also generalising, the moron.
The Moroccan is a xoolo also, for obvious reasons.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Most of the Moroccan chicks ancestors were slaves. :browtf:

All Moroccan chicks are known for is prostitution, they've even been banned from hajj for their whoring ways.

The men are known for selling drugs and being in the criminal underworld. Uff :hova:

The audacity of such a trashy and whorish people to comment on somalis.:mindblown:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Moroccan prostitutes getting dumped on the street by their johns. And begging to get back in the car.

:ileycry::ileycry::ileycry:

How are your people sex slaves around the world and you're talking about enslaving people?

Even the men are prostitutes.

waraabe

Your superior
Few points

1- lately I have been seeing lot of attention seeking Somali es always talking about racism and lately they have been targeting Arabs to please their blm friends

2- Moroccans are and prostitutes so this chick is probably selling her Punani on the low

3- North Africans aren't Arabs but enslaved people who have been forced to adopt Arabism

Personally I couldn't give a shit if an Arab is racist of if a white is racist since I am racist myself and everyone is to a certain extent. What is pissing me off is these ugly Somali s running around the Internet with their victim mentality always crying about racism even tho they don't experience it. It has become a fashion to scream racism these days. This is feeding this whole narrative of "we WAZ slaves " to fit in with their madow friends

ERoBFTM.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
"I don't want to hear about Arabs complaining about whites when they're the exact same thing."
:mindblown:
Why do we have these morons representing us?
I'm done with Twitter :mjcry:
She has 3,341 followers and I'm sure growing, and she will continue to brainwash and radicalize bunch Somalis. It's was first whites, now Arabs. Who's next? East Africans?

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Damn, I always wondered... when girls have that much makeup on is it possible for another girl to 'borrow' some of it off her face? Like 'damn girl, I'm really digging your new mascara, let me try some' then she grabs a brush out of her bag and starts brushing some off if her cheeks. If that's not a thing, it should be. Increases sisterhood bond and synchronises cycles. :nvjpqts:

Gonna submit this to feminist frequency and see if they post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending