VIP

Time to smoke some Kikuyu :wow:

Ei1Xk4BXYAIp5sS

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
A certain clan is gonna lose their protection :mjlol: :sass2:

Not a clan thing, this is at state level, there's a re-alignment of allegiances happening in all states with foreign benefactors as Somalia's strength returns.

EkDht_7XYAAjyFJ

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Not a clan thing, this is at state level, there's a re-alignment of allegiances happening in all states with foreign benefactors as Somalia's strength returns.

EkDht_7XYAAjyFJ
Huh? What’s changed in 4 years of Farmaajo reign. Let’s be completely honest Somalia is still a fragile nation it’s also fragmented and not united.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Huh? What’s changed in 4 years of Farmaajo reign. Let’s be completely honest Somalia is still a fragile nation it’s also fragmented and not united.

Nah its more united, remember the states used to gather and regularly cut contact with the Feds, now thats not possible.

Two states; SWS, GM have been reformed are more friendly to Federal Government with certain influences removed;

1602432566697.jpeg

Shaakir.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We gonna have some caalacal from a certain Governor soon.

you just won't give up will you. :draketf:

no amount of farmaajo militia moryaans sent will get him reelection and get y'all any influence in Jland.

i can't wait for feb when y'all go back to your quiet pre farmaajo days.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
you just won't give up will you. :draketf:

no amount of farmaajo militia moryaans sent will get him reelection and get y'all any influence in Jland.

i can't wait for feb when y'all go back to your quiet pre farmaajo days.
Or another 4 years of the same game again.... Looks like Feb won't change anything.

Maybe Farmajo will outlast Madoobe, who knows.

Or another 4 years of the same game again.... Looks like Feb won't change anything.

Maybe Farmajo will outlast Madoobe, who knows.
you went from he definitely will to a maybe, that's a progress.:ftw9nwa:

Madoobe only needs to best farmaajo which it looks like he already has, meanwhile farmaajo not only has to beat madoobe, but reer unukaa leh as well. Good luck with that.

I have a feeling farmaajo will put his interest(reelection) before the interest of reer gedo, and remove his militia moryaans as requested by mudane madoobe.:salute:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
you went from he definitely will to a maybe, that's a progress.:ftw9nwa:

Madoobe only needs to best farmaajo which it looks like he already has, meanwhile farmaajo not only has to beat madoobe, but reer unukaa leh as well. Good luck with that.

I have a feeling farmaajo will put his interest(reelection) before the interest of reer gedo, and remove his militia moryaans as requested by mudane madoobe.:salute:

Madoobe fucked up signing election deal without troop withdrawal like Kenya wanted

Madoobe fucked up signing election deal without troop withdrawal like Kenya wanted
Not really. What good would it do for him if he was the only nigga not to sign an agreement the IC was pushing for? I've heard if troops aren't removed from Gedo, he'll hold his own Mps selection system, and that will go to someone else. all of Jland mps will pick whoever madoobe wants. once that happens, the best case scenario for your adeer is a contested election with no guns which I highly doubt will be the case.

farmaajo will lose like has been losing against madoobe the past 4 years.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Not really. What good would it do for him if he was the only nigga not to sign an agreement the IC was pushing for? I've heard if troops aren't removed from Gedo, he'll hold his own Mps selection system, and that will go to someone else. all of Jland mps will pick whoever madoobe wants. once that happens, the best case scenario for your adeer is a contested election with no guns which I highly doubt will be the case.

farmaajo will lose like has been losing against madoobe the past 4 years.

I mean Deni stuck to his guns in the negotiations of reer SSC being selected by Puntland so it appears Madoobe got screwed over. We will see though this will be an interesting election

The Somali Caesar

VIP
All foreign troops from the fed have to leave Gedo. @Calaf stop trying to run away from me im coming for your one highschool :icon twisted:

You guys want to be included so bad I thought you were another country:liberaltears:
So because I have political differences with the south that I can’t FKD them? Make it make sense :mindblown:

Nigga we get FKD just as much as any other tribe. Calaacalka iska daa and take it on the chin. You snowflake :ufdup: :sass2:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
So because I have political differences with the south that I can’t FKD them? Make it make sense :mindblown:

Nigga we get FKD just as much as any other tribe. Calaacalka iska daa and take it on the chin. You snowflake :ufdup: :sass2:
Your involved in Somalias politics but dont want to say your from Somalia. Stop deflecting about snowflakes and just say you want to sit with us :ulyin:

reer

VIP
All foreign troops from the fed have to leave Gedo. @Calaf stop trying to run away from me im coming for your one highschool :icon twisted:

You guys want to be included so bad I thought you were another country:liberaltears:
before amisom you were backup dancing for shabab and icu where is this kibir from :mjlol:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Your involved in Somalias politics but dont want to say your from Somalia. Stop deflecting about snowflakes and just say you want to sit with us :ulyin:
Nigga it’s *Somali politics* there’s Somalis on here from Djibouti all the way down to NFD on this website.

There’s many Isaaq and SL threads on this forum by that very same logic you still wanna sit with us?? It’s such a flawed argument. Stop the Calaacal And stop deflecting :ufdup: :russsmug:

Trending