More Somali National Army Troops sent to Kenya border

before amisom you were backup dancing for shabab and icu where is this kibir from :mjlol:
like barre hiiraale wasn't bit.ch boy for HG in kismaayo. :ftw9nwa:

someone post his infamous calacal on voa news when he admitted to leaving his wife and children behind to save himself like a dayuus.:mjkkk:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What happens if kdf escalate and send air support?

We defo need a government that can remove the arms embargo or cheat like in Libya and Syria to get it broken by signing defence pacts with strong allies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What happens if kdf escalate and send air support?

We defo need a government that can remove the arms embargo or cheat like in Libya and Syria to get it broken by signing defence pacts with strong allies.

Last time they let us have arms we took over Addis Adabba, Kenya is no match :diddyass:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Last time they let us have arms we took over Addis Adabba, Kenya is no match :diddyass:
If Ethiopia gets into a civil war the west can't help them. It's over for them if that happens. Kenya are the easiest target in any decade.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
WTF is going on and what does Kenya want?? If the soldiers kill each other here will a full fledged war begin?

They are pissed about a number things including current Khat ban in Somalia which is costing them money

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
EkTOTmhWAAEa2c-

@Django @Ferrari stop consuming ceeyr and come defend your country at the border with us :ufdup:

EkTOTmhWAAEa2c-

@Django @Ferrari stop consuming ceeyr and come defend your country at the border with us :ufdup:
Warya what is that Ethiopian interpreter doing with Somali National army?
Secondly Ghetto aint my place.

I want war between MX Vs Kenya
It will be interesting.

Never seen Mx IDPS in my life So we look forward to welcome them in both Somalia and Ethiopia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
not the first time y'all used the dawlad to get your ways, but it ain't 1988. it's 2020.
send all u got, they'll met their God. :mjdontkno:

how come y'all can't defend Gedo?

Iska naar shaaydanka, we got shisheeye to battle, come to the front lines. :win:

Iska naar shaaydanka, we got shisheeye to battle, come to the front lines. :win:
you're right, I must go to Gedo.:fittytousand:

you seen your boy khayre promising the Kenyans he'll find off the courts solution to the mari time case? :mjkkk:

these guys are all fake, farmaajo is doing all this just to secure the get Mps.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
you're right, I must go to Gedo.:fittytousand:

you seen your boy khayre promising the Kenyans he'll find off the courts solution to the mari time case? :mjkkk:

I saw the Kheyre Nairobi meeting leak, Somali Politicians in a nutshell :pachah1:

I saw the Kheyre Nairobi meeting leak, Somali Politicians in a nutshell :pachah1:
Is Kheyre Og?

Secondly to you its OK when Fsrmajo meets Eritrean dictator right?
Whta lesson do you think Farmajo will learn from.Afaworki who has ruled Eritrea without holding elections for 30 years.
Please enlighten us.

Kickz you want war with Kenya right?
Tell us how Farmajo can fight Kenya when he has millions of dollars invested in Nairobi.

Trending