More SNA commandos are heading towards jubbaland

do you recognise anyone?

:trumpsmirk:

its our boys who where recently in dolow gedo went to welcome recent gruaduates from turkey (300 strong) and they will fly to jubbaland soon.

here is them in dolow a few days ago.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

do you recognise anyone?

:trumpsmirk:

its our boys who where recently in dolow gedo went to welcome recent gruaduates from turkey (300 strong) and they will fly to jubbaland soon.

here is them in dolow a few days ago.

Now that GM election is over, JL will get 100% attention

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am hoping that once the border is secure from hostile kenyan army, I hope that the JL government extends olive branches and accepts a peace deal. There's no reason to kill each other and delay fait accompli. Remember the end goal is a strong Somalia where every one is equally represented :)

I am hoping that once the border is secure from hostile kenyan army, I hope that the JL government extends olive branches and accepts a peace deal. There's no reason to kill each other and delay fait accompli. Remember the end goal is a strong Somalia where every one is equally represented :)

madoobe will never be accepted, his maamul is build on xaram.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
madoobe will never be accepted, his maamul is build on xaram.

I understand that, however the goal should be to avoid bloodshed between our people specially with a hostile nation like Kenya using JL administration as a weapon against Somalia. I am sure there are ways to avoid war, as it never solved our internal conflicts. :)

I understand that, however the goal should be to avoid bloodshed between our people specially with a hostile nation like Kenya using JL administration as a weapon against Somalia. I am sure there are ways to avoid war, as it never solved our internal conflicts. :)

there won't be a war, that much i am sure about. the moment SNA captures bualle a new maamul will be made, they will then march to kismaayo and madoobe will go. He does not have the strength to do anything and if he dares and fights the SNA his body will be left in kismaayo to rot.

Naya where u get that info are you one of them
Its just bullshit.. Al shabab are part of the so called government.. That's why you see them avoiding shabab ruled areas and going straight to cause trouble in functioning federal states.. I hope Jubaland have enough men and fire power and send these moryan to hell.

Trending

Latest posts