More SNA commandos are heading towards jubbaland

@kickz
Why is farmaajo administration dismantling federal states? Why are they ignoring al shabab controlled areas of the country? Shouldn't al shabab be the priority?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz
Why is farmaajo administration dismantling federal states? Why are they ignoring al shabab controlled areas of the country? Shouldn't al shabab be the priority?

Nothing wrong with closing down the border, some of the top operatives of shabaab like recent one caught tend to be from outside like Ivory Coast.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
dani should send the whole puntland army. walle you have no clue whats awaiting for madoobe and his followers.

a lesson will be thought that will be equal to the lesson USC got in Gedo iyo kismaayo from the SNF in 1992

do you today see USC(hawiye) talking about jubbaland? NO , because it is in jubbaland that aidiid lost his war and was reduced to a warlord.

“Walle you have no clue whats awaiting for madoobe and his followers.” :mjlaugh:

You watch too much tv ninyow put down the remote.:damn:Why are you acting like those malnourished kids are some sort of super heroes :drakewtf: Do you know how long Madoobe and his boys have been in the trenches putting in work? :drakekidding:

“Walle you have no clue whats awaiting for madoobe and his followers.” :mjlaugh:

You watch too much tv ninyow put down the remote.:damn:Why are you acting like those malnourished kids are some sort of super heroes :drakewtf: Do you know how long Madoobe and his boys have been in the trenches putting in work? :drakekidding:
You have been saying this for the last 8 years.
Tell your one bedroom banker Aabo to do what he wants awal ba.
Langaab ciil buu udintaa:dabcasar:.

Nothing wrong with closing down the border, some of the top operatives of shabaab like recent one caught tend to be from outside like Ivory Coast.

That's not even a good answer..
Why is the farmaajo administration attacking stable and functioning states but not al shabab held territories?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That's not even a good answer..
Why is the farmaajo administration attacking stable and functioning states but not al shabab held territories?

Whats stable about this situation?

The current operation underway is to secure Jubaland capitol Buale, which is in Middle Jubba aka Shabaabs HQ; (Jamaame, Jilib, and Buale.)

Whats stable about this situation?

The current operation underway is to secure Jubaland capitol Buale, which is in Middle Jubba aka Shabaabs HQ; (Jamaame, Jilib, and Buale.)
Why are the marexan celebrating this as a tribal score against the Ogaden controlled kismaayo?

Who cares what 68 IQ qabiilists talk about, Jubbaland is diverse and has MJ/OG/MX as well as others.
You gave a reasonable answer to my above question but I'm still suspicious of the farmaajo administration.. I don't trust them.. Reason being them being anti federal states.

You gave a reasonable answer to my above question but I'm still suspicious of the farmaajo administration.. I don't trust them.. Reason being them being anti federal states.
Are you trying to get reason from N &N bot?
Marexan are not known to build bit to dismantle states and institutions.

JL before Madoobe was an AS hot bed.

Madoobe controls more land than the one bedroom Xarmajo president.
Madoobe from the time he took Kismaayo from AS has faced ruthless resistance from FGS.
So him doing coups on stable regions in Somalia while leaving AS grow and become more powerful is an irony.