More pictures of the Somaliland soldiers killed in Tukoraq ambush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Niyow ragan ber jilicsana. They are there for war they are there to protect their borders. Puntland launched an attack from 3 direction and didn’t gain a inch of land. This is not War this was a little isku tur tur. We are ready for hundreds of thousands to die.

Easy for you to say that while sitting on a cushy western sofa.

Bohol

VIP
I have her on my Snapchat and she just got back from India where she was constantly in a plane from Mumbai, New Delhi and other Indian cities. There’s rarely a month that passes by that she doesn’t fly somewhere. Then she shows her family home :dwill::kanyehmm::meleshame::meleshame: a no shame in her bloodstream by showing several expensive cars and house that can’t be less then $200k. In official papers her dad’s pay salary is at most $4k a month. His daughter has no paying job except a store called NaimaDesign and she’s a single mother with 2 kids. I was in SL and there’s no excuse for the amount of destitute people and neglected roads infrastructure to exist in such a vast amount unless it wasn’t for this runaway corruption. This daughter of his flaunts it without any remorse. I pray that if all the wealth she is displaying comes from the looting of the National treasury ( it certainly is but let’s give them an ounce of benefit of the doubt ) that she comes down with breast cancer accompanied by brain cancer and complications from hepatitis C.

I didn't know she is a single mother. She doesn't show her kids in snapchat must be ashamed of garoobnimo. :dwill:

Easy for you to say that while sitting on a cushy western sofa.

If it ever gets to a situation like that i will be there with them. At the end of the day you fight or you roll over and take orders. That’s how the world works. The majority or somaliland want to end the union somalia has refused the only option is large amounts of blood to be split before negotiations re start. The world revolves around the barrel of the gun.

Bohol

VIP
If it ever gets to a situation like that i will be there with them. At the end of the day you fight or you roll over and take orders. That’s how the world works. The majority or somaliland want to end the union somalia has refused the only option is large amounts of blood to be split before negotiations re start. The world revolves around the barrel of the gun.

The people whose land is being fought over don't even support seceding from Somalia. Marka it is useless dying in the deserts in a land where the people will spit on your grave later.

The people whose land is being fought over don't even support seceding from Somalia. Marka it is useless dying in the deserts in a land where the people will spit on your grave later.

Those people didn’t join somalia the republic of somaliland joined somalia as a whole with the majority wanting to unite with somalia. Today the majority want to leave. 80% of the population can’t be dictated to by 20% of the population. That being said I do believe in self determination so I would personally agree to let harti join somalia with the rest gaining independence. But it’s all about negotiations at this current time there is not much to talk about we know our borders and they know there’s. The soil needs to be soaked in blood now. Then more realistic heads will prevail.

Bohol

VIP
Those people didn’t join somalia the republic of somaliland joined somalia as a whole with the majority wanting to unite with somalia. Today the majority want to leave. 80% of the population can’t be dictated to by 20% of the population. That being said I do believe in self determination so I would personally agree to let harti join somalia with the rest gaining independence. But it’s all about negotiations at this current time there is not much to talk about we know our borders and they know there’s. The soil needs to be soaked in blood now. Then more realistic heads will prevail.

The reality is Somalia Gov will never allow even a UN referendum to be held. Any talk of recognition is out of the table. However, Sland can exist within the federal framework. Somaliland didn't get recognized when Somalia was rock bottom 1991- 2006. What makes you think it has a chance today?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didn't know she is a single mother. She doesn't show her kids in snapchat must be ashamed of garoobnimo. :dwill:

She shows them in rare times and strangely she never discloses that they are her kids. I was informed in the motherland that she got 2 or was it 3 kids

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
According to Reuters and many other sites Sland. Sland still has not published a full list of the number of soldiers that died so that suggests they are hiding something.

:manny:
Mudane it has already been debunked that Reuters article was penned by Abdiweli’s close cousin.

SL hasn’t published names and neither did Puntland.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mudane it has already been debunked that Reuters article was penned by Abdiweli’s close cousin.

SL hasn’t published names and neither did Puntland.

Has anyone got rocked? In other words has anyone been moved from their position

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I would do it for free kulaha. Didn't know you had that much cuqdad

:farmajoyaab:

Not necessarily against Puntland tho, I am from military background. All my uncles from dad side and some of my abti have all been part of the SNA. So obviously I am from military background. If I serve, u would serve nkt for money but because I have a passion.

Don’t read this as if I want to kill. I don’t enjoy killing. I am just saying I would serve in the SNA as wll

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Not that I know of but Pland did kill several high profile colonels from Sland.

How on earth do high ranking folks get killed? Weren’t they behind the fighting infantry? Did a mortar found them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending