More pictures of the Somaliland soldiers killed in Tukoraq ambush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
AUN this guy was young, unlike the old colonel.

Abdixakin Ali
32619357_2055820898017938_8884404924272607232_n.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
keep us updated, i heard they ran away from their bakhti

Indeed. He died for nothing but $100 a month. What a sad life to have lived.
These poor people are being used by corrupt politicians that are not sending their own sons but boys poor mothers raised and they are dying for nothing, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Bohol

VIP
These poor people are being used by corrupt politicians that are not sending their own sons but boys poor mothers raised and they are dying for nothing, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

That is true. @R.Kelly can confirm the children of Seylici, for example, the VP of Muuse Bixi regularly go to Dubai and other places for shopping. He has his daughter snapchat.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
AUN to the young man.

@Gucci mane @Lancer @Saalax Bidaar
@Bohol

Colonel Mohamed Daud (AUN) and the other fallen JB soldiers were buried in Yagoori.

A huge delegation came yesterday from Gabiley to pay their respects and partake in the funerals.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That is true. @R.Kelly can confirm the children of Seylici, for example, the VP of Muuse Bixi regularly go to Dubai and other places for shopping. He has his daughter snapchat.

I have her on my Snapchat and she just got back from India where she was constantly in a plane from Mumbai, New Delhi and other Indian cities. There’s rarely a month that passes by that she doesn’t fly somewhere. Then she shows her family home :dwill::kanyehmm::meleshame::meleshame: a no shame in her bloodstream by showing several expensive cars and house that can’t be less then $200k. In official papers her dad’s pay salary is at most $4k a month. His daughter has no paying job except a store called NaimaDesign and she’s a single mother with 2 kids. I was in SL and there’s no excuse for the amount of destitute people and neglected roads infrastructure to exist in such a vast amount unless it wasn’t for this runaway corruption. This daughter of his flaunts it without any remorse. I pray that if all the wealth she is displaying comes from the looting of the National treasury ( it certainly is but let’s give them an ounce of benefit of the doubt ) that she comes down with breast cancer accompanied by brain cancer and complications from hepatitis C.

Niyow ragan ber jilicsana. They are there for war they are there to protect their borders. Puntland launched an attack from 3 direction and didn’t gain a inch of land. This is not War this was a little isku tur tur. We are ready for hundreds of thousands to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts