Are you homophobic ?

• Yes

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to dispel the notion that Somalis have always been anti-LGBTQ. Somalis have never in recorded history allowed those practices amongst themselves but they didn't care if the people who they used to trade with did those actions. An Arab (not from my ancestors) can go screw his camel or goat in a nearby cave and Somalis would still welcome him and trade with him. Gay Roman or Greeks would still have no problems trading in Somalia.

TLDR: We don't accept gay culture for ourselves (rightly so), but we never really cared if foreign cultures practised it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Looooooool

I love this.

Wallahi @Factz fits the saying all brawn no brain. I usually skim past his messages tbh.

Suure naaya, you just see read them and say "wow it's so factual I'm hurt" then you don't respond to it because I will drop factual bombs on your head and that's when you realize you can't mess with me. :)

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
We will never accept fags in Somalia. They will always stay in the closet there. KEEP THOSE FAGS IN THE WEST!
tenor.gif

Muji

VIP
Wow share some good news about the Muslim community

And the Somalia community drag them back

:wowsweat:

@AussieHustler i don’t think it’s Islam mate, maybe those IQ results were correct?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No I don’t out closeted people

But... there are a lot of the men who are doing their best to seem hateful of a group that has done nothing them or are attacking me for making this thread....
:lolbron:
I have hooped with too many dykes to be homophobic. They the homies. Especially African American dykes. They the coolest. They use to give me tips on how to pick up females. They be hyping me up too

*me walks on the bus with fresh reeboks
African American dyke:that nigga looking clean af he about to be pulling all the hoes.

Me::mjswag:

Last edited:
You really think all these men here...
Who write angry threads like “why are women ugly”...
Are all straight...
And the only gay in this forum is @AbdiJew
:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

The ammount of ex-Muslim who left the deen then accepted they were gay is astonishing!!
*kanye voice* You just don’t know Sway

The ammount of anger and hostility towards women and gays on this forum, I guarantee we have atleast 9 gay men here who have internalised homophobia, angry at gays because they don’t want to be one.

But you’ll find this out later kiddo
:kanyehmm:

Of course there are gay people that put up homophobic fronts because that's the standard everywhere except liberal circles. That said, there is no discernible link between homophobia and homosexuality. It's entirely fabricated to shame people into not voicing homophobic opinions. Very cringe worthy, like when Black women say racist white men low key lust after Black women. Ceebey tacaal.

What happened to good old fashioned disdain?

4ea.jpg

Also if you think this place is exceptionally hostile to women you must be new to the internet.:nahgirl:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I want to dispel the notion that Somalis have always been anti-LGBTQ. Somalis have never in recorded history allowed those practices amongst themselves but they didn't care if the people who they used to trade with did those actions. An Arab (not from my ancestors) can go screw his camel or goat in a nearby cave and Somalis would still welcome him and trade with him. Gay Roman or Greeks would still have no problems trading in Somalia.

TLDR: We don't accept gay culture for ourselves (rightly so), but we never really cared if foreign cultures practised it.
Aren't you kinda being a hypocrite tho? You stand up for BLM, but can't stand up for the gay niggas too?

Let them f*ck each other in the ass if they want to, it shouldn't bother you unless you interested in getting bumfucked by another man.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Regardless I don't know how y'all hating a group of people that don't even bother y'all.

Gays legit just be minding their business and just get attacked out of nowhere just because they holding hands together.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Regardless I don't know how y'all hating a group of people that don't even bother y'all.

Gays legit just be minding their business and just get attacked out of nowhere just because they holding hands together.
Whoever attacks them is an insecure fag in the closet. It's not that we hate Gays. We just don't want them in Somalia. That's bad for our kids, and culture. The west allows gays to flourish, so that should be there home. But history says that when being gay is normal, and accepted than a major downfall will happen. Just look at what happened to ancient Greece, and ancient Rome. During the end of their years as super powers gays, ignorance, and lack of governance literally destroyed them.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
http://www.newsweek.com/muslim-white-evangelical-gay-marriage-907627?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

hurrah progress at last!

Time for the Somali community as a whole to follow their Muslim bretheran in the US.

It's not that Muslims support the gaysb it's more to do with not giving a shit on what other people do. Like I'm not gay and wouldn't want my kids to be but do I care that my friend is no I'll still treat him the same c*nt he always was before and after he comes out.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Whoever attacks them is an insecure fag in the closet. It's not that we hate Gays. We just don't want them in Somalia. That's bad for our kids, and culture. The west allows gays to flourish, so that should be there home. But history says that when being gay is normal, and accepted than a major downfall will happen. Just look at what happened to ancient Greece, and ancient Rome. During the end of their years as super powers gays, ignorance, and lack of governance literally destroyed them.
Somali needs to focus on things like funding Public Health Services, fighting al Shabab, fighting discrimination against minority tribes like madhiban, funding some sewage systems, and helping the farmers in famine stricken areas.

They got bigger things to worry.

No need for people to lose their minds when some abdi wants to sleep with another abdi. While at the same time some kid is catching a stray bullet from an alshabab attack.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Multi-phase white genocide plan warya some white supremacist f*ck is going to see this and think what you are saying is actually true.

America already has a travel ban on Somalia you are going to cause even more travel bans on other countries
It's the final solution to the cadaan question.
:siilaanyosmile:
I'm not worried about those cucks seeing this. There's nothing they can do.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Knowles, let me rub salt to their wounded egos.

I believe if Somalia/Somaliland were run by Somalis who were queers, we would have achieved an ultimate peace, development like the First World and tolerance towards all human-beings regardless of their backgrounds. No Somali child would have been dying of hunger and treatable diseases, no rape of little girls and no young people in their thousands would risk their lives to reach countries that legalised same sex marriages. Bigotry and tribalism will dissipate because no illiterate odey dhaqmeed will accept them and become a tribal client of a queer cabinet/govt. A self-sufficient and progressive nation will emerge from the ashes of two dying countries. For Somalia's and Somaliland's sake, let's think seriously about this issue.

Aren't you kinda being a hypocrite tho? You stand up for BLM, but can't stand up for the gay niggas too?

Let them f*ck each other in the ass if they want to, it shouldn't bother you unless you interested in getting bumfucked by another man.
I stand for non-black gay people all the time. #LoveWins
Black homosexuals are mentally ill and need therapy, that's what I believe.

Muji

VIP
Knowles, let me rub salt to their wounded egos.

I believe if Somalia/Somaliland were run by Somalis who were queers, we would have achieved an ultimate peace, development like the First World and tolerance towards all human-beings regardless of their backgrounds. No Somali child would have been dying of hunger and treatable diseases, no rape of little girls and no young people in their thousands would risk their lives to reach countries that legalised same sex marriages. Bigotry and tribalism will dissipate because no illiterate odey dhaqmeed will accept them and become a tribal client of a queer cabinet/govt. A self-sufficient and progressive nation will emerge from the ashes of two dying countries. For Somalia's and Somaliland's sake, let's think seriously about this issue.

Couldn’t agree more!

Do-I-Look-Somali

Somali needs to focus on things like funding Public Health Services, fighting al Shabab, fighting discrimination against minority tribes like madhiban, funding some sewage systems, and helping the farmers in famine stricken areas.

They got bigger things to worry.

No need for people to lose their minds when some abdi wants to sleep with another abdi. While at the same time some kid is catching a stray bullet from an alshabab attack.
Exactly, and that's why they are in the closet, and the gov is trying their best to fight Al kebaab, and corruption. But it's a long journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending