• No

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I am homophobic but I support gay marriage in the west. Less cadaan babies being born means more room for us. This will be like when the cadaans introduced alcohol to the cali beestens.
:mjpls:

Muji

VIP
I am homophobic but I support gay marriage in the west. Less cadaan babies being born means more room for us. This will be like when the cadaans introduced alcohol to the cali beestens.
:mjpls:
So you think cadans are the only gay people ?
:faysalwtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
ism is completely forbidden both in our daqan and deen and it shall always that way inshallah.

Accepting Gays/Lesbians means you'll have to accept transgender and once you accept that you'll also have to accept Queer and other none sense which is all a Zionist project to decrease the white population in the west.

Basically LGBTQ+ is an absolute curse and is completely immoral.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Zionist project to decrease the white population in the west.
I don't see anything wrong with that. It's part of our multi-phase white genocide plan.
  • Be welcomed into their countries, taking advantage of their "human rights" baloney. Check.
  • Get free money that these cucks slave away for through taxes. Check.
  • Sexually assault their women and get a free vacation at a 5 star hotel. Check.
  • Promote cuckery (liberalism), BLM, LGBTQQQ22, etc. Check.
So far we're ahead of schedule.
:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
Listen you fool. I don't care about pro-black or LGBTQ+ in the west but I just don't want that shit in my country, you understand?
Then we can finally agree on something. I don't want this bullshit in Somalia or Africa.
I want this bullshit in the rest of the world and only black people will remain.
:ahh:Just like the times of Prophet Adam.

Muji

VIP
Straight men who are strongly opposed to gay people are often gay themselves.

Yall are jealous because they’re out in the open, living their best lives.

Whilst you remain in the closet pretending to fancy Rihanna when you’re more interested in her highlighter.

:trumpsmirk::drakelaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't see anything wrong with that. It's part of our multi-phase white genocide plan.
  • Be welcomed into their countries, taking advantage of their "human rights" baloney. Check.
  • Get free money that these cucks slave away for through taxes. Check.
  • Sexually assault their women. Check.
  • Promote cuckery (liberalism), BLM, LGBTQQQ22, etc. Check.
So far we're ahead of schedule.
:trumpsmirk:

White people benefit humanity. You're only going to leave us with dumber people. :francis:

Why do you like posting crappy threads :faysalwtf:
xxd5ltj.png

Some people don't make sense. A Muslim by definition is one who submits to the will of Allah. The Quran, which Muslims regard as the pure word of God, clearly says that homosexuality is forbidden. So how can you be a "Muslim" and support this? Major contradiction there.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Straight men who are strongly opposed to gay people are often gay themselves.

Yall are jealous because they’re out in the open, living their best lives.

Whilst you remain in the closet pretending to fancy Rihanna when you’re more interested in her highlighter.

:trumpsmirk::drakelaugh:

That was made up by s to stop straight men from hating them but in reality it doesn't make any sense. Plus, why would any straight man be jealous of s? Jealous because they f*ck each other from behind? Akhaas!:susp:

Rihanna is only seen by us as a f*ck ting, not a wife ting. :manny:

:mjpls: and 98% of White Americans will tell you they're not racist.

"Omar, how do you feel about gay people?"
"Wallah I am not this homophobe, I love ze gay beoble. But if zey get hit by ze truck, maybe I will be driving it"

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
White people benefit humanity. You're only going to leave us with dumber people. :francis:
There will be enough immigration over a long enough amount of time that the trains will continue to run on time and the disappearance of the white race won't affect productivity.

Yup. Send a couple hundred white South African farmers to the green valleys down south so they can bring new farming innovations to the people. Of course that is if the political leaders care about feeding the people.

That was made up by s to stop straight men from hating them but in reality it doesn't make any sense. Plus, why would any straight man be jealous of s? Jealous because they f*ck each other from behind? Akhaas!:susp:

Rihanna is only seen by us as a f*ck ting, not a wife ting. :manny:

It's a shaming tactic that no longer works, everyone is starting to wake up to the gay agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts