More details about Shukri Abdi case

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
All the men in that family are complete cucks, my little sister around the same age and there’s no way that could’ve happened how can U not know ur sister is being bullied and sort that out?? Western geeljires are filthy jilec naago. They need to be put to death the bullies who were responsible and the cucks in the family.

There was definitely some negligence on the family side. They couldn't take care of her when she was alive, they don't deserve the blood and sweat of the Community to help them.

There was definitely some negligence on the family side. They couldn't take care of her when she was alive, they don't deserve the blood and sweat of the Community to help them.

Dont say that bro. Its not easy changing schools. The girl aun might have told her parents it was okay and wasnt that serious as teenagers like to downplay things. Futhermore maybe some of them were friendly towards her but they were part of her bullies (2 faced) and she read it wrong.

You know full well bullies are not dealt with straight away or harshley. The teachers will simply warn and warn and warn then maybe a detention then maybe an exclusion.

AUN to Shukri

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Can someone post the names of the teachers. I need to know who they are so I can find out where they live.
i only know the names of the culprits the teachers defo needs to be exposed well the head teacher is exposed

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Thank you so much for what you’ve done. It’s clearly a coverup, we aren’t that stupid. How does a young girl clearly being bullied follow her bullies to some random place and go into water when she can’t swim. That should give anyone the answer.
No problem only had to do what was right the case really bothered and i didnt want it to be another phase people forget about thats why i made a thread and to my suprise it blew up and got a lot more peopel talking about the case. She was either lured by the girls by saying oh we can be friends and so on or she was forced to come with them i really dont know how they should if they cared about this case to check cctv cameras from the school to the route they abducted her.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Are you ok why are being such an insensitive asshole? the mother just came from Kenya to the UK 2 years ago adjusting to the west is very difficult ask every somali mother who migrated from a wartorn country to get a better life, you obviously wouldnt know or understand because you had the privilge in not facing any of these obstacles.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Dont say that bro. Its not easy changing schools. The girl aun might have told her parents it was okay and wasnt that serious as teenagers like to downplay things. Futhermore maybe some of them were friendly towards her but they were part of her bullies (2 faced) and she read it wrong.

You know full well bullies are not dealt with straight away or harshley. The teachers will simply warn and warn and warn then maybe a detention then maybe an exclusion.

AUN to Shukri
Yup agree i used to get bullied all througout high school aand would NEVER tell my family because of the embarassment and shame in my part and just wasnt comfortable in letting anyone know i just didnt want any commotion maaybe thats what shukri abdi felt even though her bullying was very severe she had no choice but to tell her parents since it came evident and the mother WAS in the process of changing schools for her daughter till that faetful day happened.

If somalis got dheeg they would change schools. Boorsada xambaarsta ayeeyadeen Allah Janeeyey!

This case is fishy. Not the good kinda fish smell. The bad kind.

Allah ha uu naxariisto. Gabadha miskeenta.

VixR

Veritas
This is probably the saddest story featured on here.

That poor family/mother never caught a break. To come from a third-world refugee camp Dabaab, and then two years into your stay in the UK, your child is killed through first-world bullying, probably bc of the way she dressed/being an outsider, and not speaking the language or having the tools and support.

Mckenzie

VIP
Are you ok why are being such an insensitive asshole? the mother just came from Kenya to the UK 2 years ago adjusting to the west is very difficult ask every somali mother who migrated from a wartorn country to get a better life, you obviously wouldnt know or understand because you had the privilge in not facing any of these obstacles.

Shut the f*ck up man, it's not rocket science to speak to your child and make sure everything is ok. The moment you mentioned Dadaab Refugee Camp i already knew what folks they were and their haughty attitude towards Somalis doesn't help raise children well either.

Bullying takes many forms and it's a duty on every parent to be proactive however possible. The Community should not and will not be proactive for a reactive parent.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Shut the f*ck up man, it's not rocket science to speak to your child and make sure everything is ok. The moment you mentioned Dadaab Refugee Camp i already knew what folks they were and their haughty attitude towards Somalis doesn't help raise children well either.

Bullying takes many forms and it's a duty on every parent to be proactive however possible. The Community should not and will not be proactive for a reactive parent.
Alot of Somali parents cant read their childrens behaviour and certainly do not ask how they are. Some children are reserved so that would require a parent who can notice strange behaviour or changes in the way they act

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP
Alot of Somali parents cant read their childrens behaviour and certainly do not ask how they are. Some children are reserved so that would require a parent who can notice strange behaviour or change in the way they act

If a Parent can't read their childrens behaviour they are a failure of a parent. Not our problem.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

lol you seem triggered. Your statement previously was still insenstive and not necessary again you dont know anything so just be silent

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Alot of Somali parents cant read their childrens behaviour and certainly do not ask how they are. Some children are reserved so that would require a parent who can notice strange behaviour or changes in the way they act
Dont bother arguing with that loser according to him it isnt our problem to care for a mother who bare in mind is new to the country and cant read their child mind even though zamzam her mother was in the process of changing schools

I hope and pray these two see hell fire! People need to stop fucking with us Somalis. We came from war so we don’t give a shit!!!!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Read the comments, her friends are in there. Aun justice will be served.
i actually read all the comments. Did you read the comment apparently the snapchatted the entire event i dont know if thats true or not although i woudnt suprised. I wish more people on youtube spoke about this case like one of those famous youtubers that talks about crimes and missing cases

i actually read all the comments. Did you read the comment apparently the snapchatted the entire event i dont know if thats true or not although i woudnt suprised. I wish more people on youtube spoke about this case like one of those famous youtubers that talks about crimes and missing cases
I can't find that comment. Do you mind sharing it?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I can't find that comment. Do you mind sharing it?
i had to scroll down for some time cant lie but she said something she saw a snapchat video of them videoing the incident but these are all speculations and it could be false since there is no evidence but it could also be true since the culprits most likely had theor fones with them and went missing with shukri for more than 4 hours so who knows what happened till the police came to the scene at night time.

Lessens we learned from this, we have no rights,but, we have only responsibilities. U r ur only savior nobody is going to come save u. teach ur siblings how to defened themselves and instill in them this warrior mentality. If u live in shyt neighborhood just move to better place.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

So you knew what kind of people they were when OP mentioned they were from Dadaab? Wallahi you need serious help, you brought your cuqdaad filled qabilism into a thread about a child who was murdered. Nacala kugu yaal, if you can't be nice then don't state your irrelevant opinion. Fucking prick!

AUN to Shukri. May Allah swt give sabr to her mother.

Trending