More details about Shukri Abdi case

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Hey everyone im back briefly i have been busy with work and recently started a thread on twitter about shukri abdi which to my suprise blew up and was also suprised my thread didnt actually appear on this forum about the details surrounding her death so i decided to post it on here some of the thread since i cant post them all as there is a limit on this forum and to show you the seriousness of her case and not many people know about and to show that this was no accident.

The police quickly deemed her death as accident without considering the facts not only the family made about Shukri being bullied by students but also other info from parents who complained about their children being bullied by some of the students i will focus on stay in tune
Broadoak High School was rated ‘inadequate’ in the last Ofsted Report. By law every 3yrs schools are inspected and a full report is submitted. So why is the school still opened? Furthermore, where were the monitoring provisions to establish a decree of safeguarding?

four of her "friends" dragged her for 30 minutes all the way from Broak oak school to river irwell river via dunster road. Now tell me would anyone in their right mind willingly make a trip to dangerous areas with their bullies? NO.
ECGCS8cW4AETSFM

Now is unknown what exactly occured between the time Shukri left till the police arrived at the scene. However according many sources Shukri was abused there where human bite marks and bruises sustained in Shukri neck and hands.
they kept her body for 8 days and waited for those marks to disappear. What are they trying to hide? was there more than just bruises? if Shukri had bruises god knows what more could have happened during those long hours unaccounted for.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Hey everyone im back briefly i have been busy with work and recently started a thread on twitter about shukri abdi which to my suprise blew up and was also suprised my thread didnt actually appear on this forum about the details surrounding her death so i decided to post it on here some of the thread since i cant post them all as there is a limit on this forum and to show you the seriousness of her case and not many people know about and to show that this was no accident.

The police quickly deemed her death as accident without considering the facts not only the family made about Shukri being bullied by students but also other info from parents who complained about their children being bullied by some of the students i will focus on stay in tune
Broadoak High School was rated ‘inadequate’ in the last Ofsted Report. By law every 3yrs schools are inspected and a full report is submitted. So why is the school still opened? Furthermore, where were the monitoring provisions to establish a decree of safeguarding?

four of her "friends" dragged her for 30 minutes all the way from Broak oak school to river irwell river via dunster road. Now tell me would anyone in their right mind willingly make a trip to dangerous areas with their bullies? NO.
ECGCS8cW4AETSFM

Now is unknown what exactly occured between the time Shukri left till the police arrived at the scene. However according many sources Shukri was abused there where human bite marks and bruises sustained in Shukri neck and hands.
they kept her body for 8 days and waited for those marks to disappear. What are they trying to hide? was there more than just bruises? if Shukri had bruises god knows what more could have happened during those long hours unaccounted for.

They will all meet their fate. No one gets away with murder. This case sickens me especially the last tweet.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They will all meet their fate. No one gets away with murder. This case sickens me especially the last tweet.

I spoke with the lady of the campaigner called maz who is in contact with the parents and the killers are still at school and acting like nothing happened they a complete danger to society. There were proof of human bite marks on her body and we dont know what happened and if there were more than bruises as she went missing till they found her body at midnight..

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I spoke with the lady of the campaigner called maz who is in contact with the parents and the killers are still at school and acting like nothing happened they a complete danger to society. There were proof of human bite marks on her body and we dont know what happened and if there were more than bruises as she went missing till they found her body at midnight..
Keep us updated Walal. this case needs more public outrage and justice for our martyred sister. This can never be tolerated

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Keep us updated, this case needs more public outrage and justice for our martyred sister
yup ofcourse i will follow my twitter for even more updates. The inquest will be on december but why delay it that long? because they want everyone to forget and the commotion to slow so they can slide in with "it was an accident" and close the case permanantly is obvious because sadly people on twitter has forgot i dont see that many tweet about shukri it was all a phase

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It was probably an accident
so the human bite marks and scratches confirmed by her mother is an accident? and that somehow it randomly appeared hours after the divers recovered her body? or did animals cause the bite marks?
i dont know whether your trolling (not funny) but if you arent than go back and read the thread because is clear you havent read anything.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
so the human bite marks and scratches confirmed by her mother is an accident and that somehow it randomly appeared hours after the divers recovered her body or did animals cause the bite marks?
i dont know whether your trolling or not but if your not trolling than i dont want to question your iq level.

I understand. I'm just not convinced that these teens are capable of getting away with murder. Couldn't they hire a lawyer to open the case again?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I understand. I'm just not convinced that these teens are capable of getting away with murder. Could they hire a lawyer to open the case again?

We are in 2019 technology advanced and also teenagers mindset have advanced thanks to what they are exposed to e.g , tv programmes etc.. trust me teenagers are capabale of the most heinous crimes the unthinkable they werent exactly 10 they were 13/14. And they can get away with murder the criminal system in the west favours the criminals while the victims are the "criminals" because it seems that way as we rarely see justice from real victims. The case is open the inquest is in December and the teens were interviewed. I honestly dont know why you thought that Shukri Abdi case was "accident" you sounded stupid for that since there are clear proof that this was plain cold murder.

Lostbox

VIP
We are in 2019 technology advanced and also teenagers mindset have advanced thanks to what they are exposed to e.g , tv programmes etc.. trust me teenagers are capabale of the most heinous crimes the unthinkable they werent exactly 10 they were 13/14. And they can get away with murder the criminal system in the west favours the criminals while the victims are the "criminals" because it seems that way as we rarely see justice from real victims. The case is open the inquest is in December and the teens were interviewed. I honestly dont know why you thought that Shukri Abdi case was "accident" you sounded stupid for that since there are clear proof that this was plain cold murder.

Alright, we wait for the verdict

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Alright, we wait for the verdict
Most likely they will come out with "accident" and will close the case as this is a huge scandal in Manchester and the school along with the police is trying to cover up they know is murder but they cant run with it. But we will see but let me guess you would believe the authority if they come with the whole accident narrative?

Lostbox

VIP
Most likely they will come out with "accident" and will close the case as this is a huge scandal in Manchester and the school along with the police is trying to cover up they know is murder but they cant run with it. But we will see but let me guess you would believe the authority if they come with the whoe accident narrative?
What do you think? Also, do you have any relation to the vitcim?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What do you think? Also, do you have any relation to the vitcim?

obviously i'm not going to believe their narrative everyone knows this is a coverup but we all just expect nothing but "accident" as a black muslim refugee girl is worth less in investigating her death properly. The campaigner of shukri abdi family contacted me after the thread i made couple of months ago and told me everything i need to know.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
All the men in that family are complete cucks, my little sister around the same age and there’s no way that could’ve happened how can U not know ur sister is being bullied and sort that out?? Western geeljires are filthy jilec naago. They need to be put to death the bullies who were responsible and the cucks in the family.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
All the men in that family are complete cucks, my little sister around the same age and there’s no way that could’ve happened how can U not know ur sister is being bullied and sort that out?? Western geeljires are filthy jilec naago. They need to be put to death the bullies who were responsible and the cucks in the family.
the uncle of shukri abdi is very dodgy man in my opinion how did he not help his sister who is shukri abdi mother who was having difficulty in adjusting to the west the mother was in the process in changing shukri abdi school but we eed to remember she came from dadaab refugee camp so these things are new to her all this school system i wish she did however do more like refuse her daughter from attending until the school sort out the bullies or something like that. But that uncle of hers is not to be trusted.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

ECGCS8cW4AETSFM

Welcome back abayo:salute:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Thank you so much for what you’ve done. It’s clearly a coverup, we aren’t that stupid. How does a young girl clearly being bullied follow her bullies to some random place and go into water when she can’t swim. That should give anyone the answer.